PK in Raklion - FOR or AGAINST ?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by GodSkill, Jan 7, 2014.

1. GodSkill

GodSkill Member

Ok boys & girls we all know why Raklion is no longer a PvP map (excessive pk)... now many players found this to be a bad decision, made the game more boring and especially it's not a solution to excessive PK + this will increase the KS Reports and give the admins more work.

After a discussion with more players we think that Raklion should be a PvP map again, and in-change to try to limit excessive PK the option to clear PK shouldn't be available & also if someone PK-s a player more than 5 times(for example) the Pk-ed played can file a complain against the PK-er.

So ? What do you think ?

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

You registered few days ago so you are quite a new member. I wonder how can you use "we" in this case ....

Don't worry about game masters working more for KS reports as this is why we are here for. So far there was just one which was invalid (made by you). I feel bad that some player has a grudge on you for some reason that you two know and he promised he will KS you instead of PKing there. Atleast now you can make a proper KS report because if you were PK-ed in raklion, you couldn't report him for that since that was a PvP map.
    I've personally told players that some maps such as Raklion should remain PvP for a reason and well everyone was complaining about those players who just kill everyone on that map and then they either log out or move to another map for leveling. Take into consideration that most of new players that had left, did it because of the Raklion PK but no one made a video report for those who were doing this in order for them to get banned. Also, the PvP in raklion is something that we were against long time ago and I'm reffering especially to the PvP that it's being done on the bridge and this way people cannot go to their spots because of that.

We will definetly not going to take away the PK clear option (if you want this, move to our 10x server) as medium and high exp servers PK clear is a MUST. Also, adding a rule to report someone that killed a player more than 5 times is not going to happen either since the purpose of a PvP map is Free PK and well most of times people will rather complain and start abusing post instead of printing the same guy 5 times which is also not going to happen if that player is AFK.

There is a reason why Arena has the most mobs right now and it gives a better experience than Raklion over all. Raklion has 4 mobs while Arena has 8+4 seaworms. Kantru has also more mobs as well, for a reason. (read the news and you'll find all the details)

As it's written in the news (we posted that 2 days ago so we cannot even take a single conclusion after such a short ammount of time), for the moment we will stick to our decision. Arena will spawn the player in the same place so there won't be complains about someone that killed everyone on the map and they couldn't level up for hours and oldschool PvP was being held in devias where we advised everyone to do so. Those who like PvP and PK should meet there everytime they get bored and start having some fun. Those who played the old seasons know what I am talking about.

3. GodSkill

GodSkill Member

"we" ... as I said after a discussion with more players...

anyway this was meant for players to give their opinion

btw just because i registered on the forum a few days ago doesn't mean that I'm new

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

If you never participated even to a single discussion on this forum, this means you are pretty new and seems you are playing here for a month so yes, you are new around. By the way, read the news when we post them and understand the meaning of "temporary" word. And to cut off the "boring" part of this game, stop AFK-ing, stop using MuHelper and challange players to PvP at the Free PK zone in Devias. The first two things made this game boring but we have to live with that as everyone got used to it and oldschool MU has been forgotten long time ago.

PS: You were insulting someone for KS-ing, I don't even want to know how would the insults would going to look like if that user would PK you. So for the moment you will stick to what we have posted and you can always levelup inside the pvp maps if you enjoy that but make sure you won't come with a KS/PK report from there.

5. NazguL

NazguL Member

GodSkil i agree with you,when raklion was pvp it was good.i know that we have now more mobs in arena,kanturu...but there doesnt drop socketed items.More pvp maps,more fun.Because when you kill a low rr player,then he have motivation to grow and revenge.