Party exp bonus, or not ?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by icsu, May 22, 2012.

1. icsu

icsu Member

Hi,

Like the topic says, i have a question : Is the party exp bonus available all the time, or only for some intervals of time ? I ask this, because : Considering that i follow the same routes for leveling for 2 resets. One alone, one with party of 5. Both from level 200 at the same spot in arena. First reset, the one where i'm alone, tooked me about 10 hours ( happy hour included). The second one, with full party, tooked me about 24 hours ( happy hour included ). Then, is any party exp bonus or no ?

2. saruman

saruman Supporter

in my opinion its this: exp in pt worked in max 3-4, but if pt are for 5 exp its much smaller

maybe i wrong but that i see

beyonce and Sufletell like this.
  3. Bozkurt

Bozkurt Supporter

try to create party with basic heros like bk sm elf. dont make 2 same hero. im not telling its working that way but try like that 1 time :) i belive u will get more exp like that. i had my 1st rr with perfect party which including basic heros.

4. icsu

icsu Member

Thank you guys for answering, but, i appreciate if a GM will elucidate me. Sorry for being annoying with this question.

5. Zander

Zander Supporter

Let me explain :
    1. Server offers up to 30 extra experience for your full party.
    Now the basics:
    ( gold party is when you have 3,4 or 5 diferent chars in your party, and its activated when you have 3 or more example : dk , elf , dw)

NORMAL PARTY ExP-------GOLD PARTY ExP

1 --100%------------------- -
    2 --120% (60% for each)---- -
    3 --140% (46% for each)---- - 160%
    4 --160% ------------------ - 180%
    5 --180% ----------------- -- 210%

Now server adds +30%
    Do your math.
    so if you level alone you get 100% , when you level with a friend you get (120% + 30%) /2 , and so on.

Finally Gold party is worth ~46% for each person.
    Advantages : Killing faster, when you cant handle spots alone.
    Disadvantage : Low exp
    I hope you get it :)

91151426 and icsu like this.
  6. icsu

icsu Member

Thank you.

7. fane

fane Supporter

so finally there is no advantage after 8 resets ,no? is better you lvl up alone ,so there is no party xp .party xp means in my opinionif alone i do i dont know for example you have an server with 50x and alone you do 50 x in 2 you do 60 x in 3 you do 70 x for each member ,that means party bonus ,if alone i do 50 x and in party i do 25 then no thanks i better do alone ,by the way when you introduce goldens in swamp becaus eyou advertise but just that nothing else.so we have to pay vip for 6-7 months to have goldens in swamp ????

8. icsu

icsu Member

Like Fane said, it should be something more attractive to encourage players to make party, not to level alone.

9. fane

fane Supporter

any gm gives an explanation here? or is not interesting?why you advertise things you dont make it?goldens for vip=0 ,party xp bonus =0 (if alone 100% and 2 party members is 75%,thats not bonus ),drop ridiculos,but you know better for me was enough i am leaving you dont give a shit about players .look at the top players they wear gears from shop ,i dont think somebody has a decent gear on this server ,rate for souls on items with luck comparing with drop it is a dream to make an item +9 ,with out luck it might be miracle. i dont think that people with full stats will stay looking for items .the ideea is that drop comparing with server xp is not balanced, like i said i donate i help the server but i dont like it i didnt see any good changes in last month thats why i say to all of you good bye

Shine likes this.
  10. KraMer

KraMer Anor Nó Mille Fortis Supporter

dude go to events, i have exc gd missing 1 part and hurricane missing 2 parts.

best events for exc gear are goldens at lorencia every 6h, crywolf dark elves, maya, kundun, imperial and doublegoer event

dunno about skyevent ashavent found a ticked yet...

also try hunting some kunduns to get exc or ancient gear!

as far as i know goldens at swamp arent "priority" as much as making doublegoer, skyevent and imperial tickets & lucky coins drop properly.

tho i agree that party exp should be higher, current setuo doesnt really encourage high rr players to party lower/non rr ones...

tyfaster likes this.