Over added my agi

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Ossaris, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Ossaris

Ossaris Member

Hello GMs, Im really sorry for troubling you guys again. But is it ok if you help me lower my Agi? I made a big mistake when adding my agility for my MG, and made it 28,406. At first, I thought i had seen correctly and added my agi to 26,500, but after checking the forums again, it actually said 26,200. Resulting in both ES (not working without a dino) and PS (no attack animation). Then i tried adding more agi, hoping that at least PS would have its attack animation back. But all my actions led to failure. I know this is a really petty issue for you guys, when there are other bigger matters that require your time. But would it be ok if you help me lower my agi back to 24,000? (Where both PS and ES are not bugged) I really like PS attack animation and i sincerely apologize for this big blunder which I have caused. I know it is my fault, but please if possible, do help me out.

My ign: Ossaris [MG]

Thank you for your time and sorry again for the trouble.

Ossaris

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Disconnected you and reverted the agility to 24,000

Pay more attention

Ossaris and Elther like this.
  3. Ossaris

Ossaris Member

Thank you very much Gixx, really appreciated it! :D Yes i wont add agi anymore xD. Btw, can i add this bug to the agi bug list? At least to let others know about it. Just incase :D