Opinions Needed

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gix, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

I was thinking on the following changes and would like to hear our players opinion so let your friends know about this thread so they can post.

As you know, Imperial event bosses drop sekuromikon pieces during the week and on Sunday you can enter the event as many times as you want to kill the two bosses and get items.

I.
    Change Imperial Event bosses (Sunday) drop to the following: 1st Boss will drop 380 level items and 2nd Boss will drop Socketed Items. This way you will have an alternative of getting socketed items and 380.

Doppleganger already has the highest excellent items on drop and should remain like this.

II. Reverse kundun drop as it was before, containing the highest excellent items on drop instead of 380 since kundun is know for ancient items and this is what drops most of the times. - Not sure about this though, but remember if Imperial bosses will drop 380 level items, you have better chance to get them there instead of Kundun or Nightmare.

III. Hardening the PK rules for those who kill new players and we have 3 choices:

1. Change number of minutes to decrease each PK / Hero Level, currently is 15 min and we could increase it. So if someone turns into PK and keeps on killing people it will take pretty much unti he can get rid of this status.

2. Limit PK to old style on max 3 people or so. Once you killed 3 people you'll need to get rid of the PK status if you want to kill more

3. PK item drop and we can set the percentage of items drop, max level of items that drop and max excellent options that drop

The solution has to please both who like PvP and those who don't.

Remeber that there is a PK FREE location outside of devias, near the vault where everyone can PK as much as they want when you call up people to have some fun.

Also, I'm almost ready with the new Rage Fighter characters formula and we should be able to run some tests live, on SIEGE server either this weekend or next week. This way we can check for live opinions.

Let me know what you guys think

wild1988 likes this.
  2. Java

Java Member

I like the first to ideas like you stated them...I.Imperial drop 380/socket for each boss and II. Kundun back to the old times where exc/ancients drop.

As for pk i think that we should do a mix of 2 of the options: Increase the time to reduce pk status and also have the max pk amount set to 3 or 5...so that people can still pk some people but then have to take a little bit of time before they can do it again.

3. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

I. Sounds good (since its difficult to get to the sunday event maybe you can guarantee sockets on the drops?)
    II. Sounds good (sometimes Kundun and nightmare drop nothing don't know if this is intentional or bad setting but just letting you know here.)
    III. Any option sounds acceptable or a combination of drop item on pk/increase pk time. But don't like the idea PK limit of oldstyle. I would rather you make a high map NONPVP than make the PVP limit per person to 3 or 5 like java said. just my opinion

4. SheHulk

SheHulk Member

option I and II sounds good.
    option III: i dont agree with the pvp limit per person, this will just take the fun out of this game, newbies shouldnt afk in high map like vulcanus wich is a pvp map, all the low maps for newbies are already non pvp.
    and also dont think that item drop is a good idea. i dont have a problem with the pk increase time since thats the way it is in gmo. regarding to go to devias to pk thats an option that works in gmo, in this server we are not many ppl and most of them always complain about pk, we tried that 1 time and we were only 3 ppl there lol. and thats fun but is not the same than pk ppl that dont expect it. pk only in schedule events like cs or going to devias are not as fun, schedule something like that its hard since not everyone can be active at the same time. see what happened with rebel guild and cs since is so late for them, not many can come wich made cs pretty boring. so i think is not good for ppl that like pk taking their chances to do it whenever they can or want to do it.

5. Java

Java Member

with a limit it wouldn't stop you from pking afkers at all...you could kill afkers...then clean your pk and continue where you left off.

6. SheHulk

SheHulk Member

i dont see the point of limiting when in this server players have more than 1 char to pk. you just clean pk while u pk with another. and im not talking about afkers i was saying that is more fun to pk ppl when they dont expect it, because i was talking about schedule pked (in my last post) .but if someone wants afk should go to non pvp map or expect to be pked
    here eveybody want afk 24/7 in vulcanus so they can lvl up fast without getting pk and thats not the idea. i know this game is good for ppl that cant play active much, so thats why u have non pvp map. so in your active time you can go vulcanus and fight back if you get pked but if you decide to do it in afk time they its up to you but you cant complain to get pked in a map thats is meant to pvp

7. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

It takes the fun out of pking when u make a limit of pk. you go pk someone then you have to go afk in SZ until you are cleared. It just makes the game less active. and how is it fair that a pker can be killed all the time but cant kill anyone and cant teleport, it essentially would make the game to only pk afk people which isn't the point of pvp. If you want to make it annoying for pkers then I think should be added one of the other options or a combination of the other two. I like that vulcanus has the best exp rate and its also PVP. it attracts people to go there which also promotes players fighting each other for whatever reason which is what a lot of players enjoy.

8. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

Well how about Pk Protection until lvl 400?

9. Gavileitor

Gavileitor Member

That is posible?

10. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

i guess yes default is lvl 6 i think

11. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

PK protection until lvl 400? you consider lvl 400 a noob? and besides if there is pk protection until 400 then u would see a bunch of pk protected lvl 400 PKers everywhere that is not a solution. And if you cant pk in pk protection then you wouldn't be able to pk until lvl 400 that is ridiculous and think no one would like that.

12. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

no one or just u? lol pk protected pkers? if can't be paked he will can't pk to :)

13. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

I mentioned both "pk protected pk" and "pk protected without pk." read the post. and yes im 100% sure im not the only one who doesn't want limited pk kills.

14. Java

Java Member

The only problem with that could be that people will just KS someone they don't like and then we'll have people quitting because they can't get exp because of ksers...and then we'll be complaining about that...

Is there a possibility of not allowing a player to be in party if pk status and also item droppable? If so that might be a good idea so that people will not abuse pk so much if they can't just have member of party loot items if they drop...

15. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Level 400 protection would be just dumb. I won't see a point in playing this game with no PvP at all.

Anyway this is not possible. Level protection was always lvl 6 in MU and this is hardcoded and cannot be changed.

Item droppable can be done, party thing not. The party thing was a nice feature on old seasons but we are talking about S2-S3.

16. paul01

paul01 Member

opinion i and ii are good
    opinion iii i dont agree pk is the fun of the game and drop item with pk i think is not good

17. Enderx

Enderx Member

I think increase the time to clean PK, like GMO, will help more. Making a PK Limit won't be bad, but 3-5 seems to low. with 10 Won't be bad, and the PK Limit of course should be removed when the Server get more people, because this is a way to avoid people quit because massive PK, so i dont see why you guys dont wanna this get done, because if the massive pk keep going and affecting the low ppl. they will quit as many did before and server will get empty, and im pretty sure no one want this.

18. SheHulk

SheHulk Member

because players want to lvl up in vulcanus since they are low lvl without getting pk its not a reason to quit the game. and i can asure you limit pk and more ppl its gonna leave. imo i would rather a fun server with not that many ppl (more fun ppl can always come) than a full boring server with no pk and all afk players

19. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

My dear not all have time for play like you, you at home and wait to born right? so you have nothing to do and PK all :).

20. wild1988

wild1988 Member

Sir, you were leveling afk your character for 1 year and now asking for fun. Because no one else is allowed to come on your level. And if anyone is gonna leave, that is only you. Others understand how it was back then when they were level under 400.

I would vote for cape drop, like on gmo s6. PK and take the risk. It sounds fun too.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.