online hours

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Bozkurt, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Bozkurt

Bozkurt Supporter

most of us had many online hours. but they dont have it now. let us know if its normal or not. couse we spend alot of time to make it. if we knew that we will loose online hours we could trade it to credi.

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

http://diablomu.com/index.php?page_id=user_cp&panel=onlinehours

* Attention: Trade your online hours everyday or even multiple times per day to avoid errors.

You are here since 2007 and you are still ignoring some bold red text which clearly needs to be followed.
    By following the rules you aren't loosing anything. If you did not traded your hours for days then you ignored our warnings and you will need to recover them. Isn't a tragedy since you get them back pretty quick as we allow multiple accounts.

Also, we cannot control upgrades and database changes. This has to do with webzen and coders so don't blame us for making things safer and easier for everyone. We got a reason of adding the trade online hour rules and as always, rules are to be respected so therre won't be any issue as long as you are doing that.

Few of the accounts may had errors during the conversion while the online hours for others were converted successfully into minutes.
    There are no logs to manually check thounds of accounts if all of them successfully converted so the success rate in this case was like 90%. The 10% should have lost max 10-24 hours if the rules were followed.

Everything works normal since the upgrade was made and we are using the default connect & disconnect database procedures and auto-trigger that counts online time in minutes so there won't be any future issues in terms of online hours trade due to the new system.

3. Bozkurt

Bozkurt Supporter

:) thnx. this post was for all my members. some of us allways trade online hours like me ;) i was lucky this time for my self but some of us were not as lucky as me. now i have answer for them.

ps : u right again couse i didnt read that red thing :) when i see different colour i thing its an advertase to sell something. it doesnt matter wich webside im looking. :)