Online Hours bug?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Universe, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Universe

Universe Member

Well i think it's bugged. I've been online for about 6 hours and it says i've been only 2. It happened other tiems but it was a difference of 1 hour only.

Maybe this is normal? Please tell me if it adds the other hours later or what, or it only takes in count when i disconnect.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this D:

Thanks!

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Isn't about the wrong place to post but you should have used SEARCH.

Remember that switching server or moving to SIEGE server (valley, land of trial, crywolf, etc) counts as disconnect. So you have to stay a full hour w/o disconnecting or moving to the SIEGE server

3. Universe

Universe Member

Yeah i know, but i've seen it is not a bug. The thing is that while u are inside, the hours on web doesen't pass. When u disconnect it updates the actual hours u have played. I thought it was going to update while i was playing.

4. Raikan

Raikan Member

The " Trade Online Hour" doesn't function when you're online. This also goes for (Reset, Add points, etc.). However, as you disconnect from the server...the system should automaticly update itself given you the right "number". Also, switching to "SIEGE server (valley, land of trial, crywolf, etc) counts as disconnect" -Gixx. For say, if you're online for 59 min but then decided to move to one of these maps...the hour would cancel. I'm not sure if this is correct, so don't quote me on it. But if I'm right...its sorta mess up for stuff like that to happen lol. However, if I remember correctly....Gixx try to fix this problem by adding the "Trade Online Minute" instead of hours, but not sure what happen to it now..

-Raikan