No May Rewards for Voteing Contest

Discussion in 'Archive' started by xpl0ziv, Jun 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpl0ziv

xpl0ziv Member

Not all the players received the 500 MMuWebshop and Premium credits as writhen on site.

If anyone could look up and check why is that because in the same sittuation are many more

I`m one of them. I only have my 550 points from Online hours and the rest of 150 Premium from what i recently purchased.

SVI991 likes this.
  2. SVI991

SVI991 Member

same problem

3. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

That is because we had no contest in May since there was nothing posted about it. Only our two sister servers had.
    EternalMu vote site challenge contest started this month only and details are here.

4. xpl0ziv

xpl0ziv Member

well dont you think that for announceing a contest for the incomeing month would be nicer a better introduction then " WE REWARDED ALL ACCOUNTS WITH " ?
    or at least specify that we only rewarded Diablomu and Blizzardmu account since eternal is only in starting this month..

anyway not my business , but heck that would be alote more informative then whaever you posted in the main.

5. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Hold your horses cowboy. Did you see any news or announcements related to this? If there was no annoucement with may vote site challenge contest, how can it be a reward then?
    That is why you have forums and news, to read things. Gix added news for the two servers you mentioned while EternalMU was launched after those voting events started on our sister servers so it won't take too long for you to realize there was no active event.

You read it on the wrong website then. We never announced this on forums or our website so before going rage because of a game pay attention to what you read.
    Our sister servers didn't had such an annoucement also, if you look on their website.
    I see now that you were confused by a typo mistake which left from previous month ( May Objective ; May Rewards ) but it's really curious how you read end of news and not reading the title, when it clearly says: Vote Site Challenge Contest - June

Hope it's clear now

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.