NEW PATCH: Containing Spheres LvL 5 Addon & RF Formula Change

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gix, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Dear BlizzardMU Players,

By listening to our players suggestions (remember that by not adding your suggestion in the next day doesn't mean it's not taken into consideration) we have decided about a week ago (delayed due to some personal issues that had priority) to introduce Spheres up to Level 5 (maximum level) in order to ballance gameplay. Their drop level will be the same as on the official server while they were hosting their season 6 episode 3.

Secondly, we have modified RF DMG Formulas in order to ballance things even more but we will also need our players reports to be sure everything is fine so do not scream and shout if anything goes wrong. Keep calm and report it on our forums so we can take care of that but the current settings should be close to perfect in terms of pvp ballance (remember that ballance doesn't mean all characters should have same damage and defence since each of them has it's own advantages and disadvantages and that's how this game suppose to be).

Also, socket items drop has been considerable increased so you should get more chances of getting socket items from normal drop.

In order to get advantage of the current updates you will need to download our new patch.

We hope you enjoy your spent time on BlizzardMu.

Hopium and Terrafrit like this.
  2. PingPong

PingPong Member

Haven't tried the patch yet, but a few things that pop into my mind as a RF. 3 Socket set on Rebelttt, i do 40* damage on it with Chain Drive, no spirit, no demon no buffs. So yeah now I do 25 dmg on him?

We'll see how this goes.

*This is non crit or double dmg.

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Forgot to add > Socket items drop has been considerable increased so you should get more chances of getting socket items from normal drop.