New Clicker doesn't work ;/

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Mounchiez, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Mounchiez

Mounchiez Member

Right, so...
    After the patch v7 came out before the ddos attack i had trouble with the game, random client crashes and the clicker not working (when insert pressed the clicker would not turn on or even appear) i double checked my keyboard thinking the insert button might not b working properly but it is i downloaded the patch manually and through the launcher and still nothing. I downloaded a fresh client and patched it again and still nothing, so after all that i reverted back to the old client and played till the ddos attack happened...
    Now that the server is up i was eager to play again today however u forced the new patch to be required to be installed in order to play the server therefore i cant play for the next week or so because i have work to do that requires me to us my laptop. I would be thankful if you would allow the old clicker and minimizer into the new patch or give me some kind of solution for my problem otherwise i cant play on server properly other than sit in front of the game all the time and i cant afford to do that :crying:

Hope you'll know what to do Mounch ;]

2. Mounchiez

Mounchiez Member

3. Legion539

Legion539 Member

Dude try and download the client again....I had the same problem... download the client again but dnt patch the V7.. after dat it should work fine dude.. pm me if ur encountering this problems or add me on MSn..

[email protected]

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Start using win7. Microsoft has stopped offering support for any os older than win7 since 2 years ago

5. Mounchiez

Mounchiez Member

@Legion539
    if you read my first post carefully u would know i did all the cliecnt redownloads reinstalls or what not possible and still cant get it working ;/

@SephiroTH
    I havent switched to win 7 yet for simple reason, costs. I am nto planning on using the cracked version because i use my computer at work and my empyer wouldnt b too happy bout that (he wont invest in any upgrades tho... -_-) plus im planning on buying a new gear after new years so buying separate copy of win 7 just before i buy new pc that will have it anyway later on is a bit pointless for me... and just fyi im not buying the pc right now it should b in bout 1-2 month timeline... plus it shouldnt b my OS thats causing the problem there are people on the server using win xp as well without any issues with the game