need help for vip acc!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Bozkurt, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bozkurt

Bozkurt Supporter

hi guys i just want to ask few questions about vip server!

i cant add more then 99 points
    i cant see any event in vip server!
    i kill golden tantalos same time as other servers!

and few more thinks! please help me maybe i need to download patch to fix it! couse it says different on vipp page!!!!

thnx for your helps!

sayfar likes this.
  2. eXistenZ

eXistenZ Member

right,
    - /skin comands dont work,
    - no more then 99 points can be added,
    - drops are smaller then srv1 and 3 (at least in jwls) in srv3 i get 3 times more jwls then in srv2,
    - and we cant see when MMs make events, the cant access VIP and anounce when there making events on srv1.
    - we cant acces stronghold heaven:(

the xp is great though!

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

- u can t access that map since was disabled and a separate patch was needed
    - points ... go on website
    - skin works
    - events are usually made on srv 1 or 3 when it comes to pvp. Your guild mates could announce VIP players aswell...but being greedy and the feeling of " i don't care" is the reason why you not find out about events. Separate events just for VIP won't happen since players are lvling/afking mostly when admins do them. When we'll have more pretendents and competition on events then we'll decide to add separate events for VIP aswell
    - Spawn is less lol , it s file setting so recheck lol
    - existenz lol .... 3x on server 3 .... ? Can you understand that 1,3,4 have same settings since it s copy-paste of files and the vip (2) have higher rates inside files. So it's impossible to get more drop .... but having luck is something else.

4. eXistenZ

eXistenZ Member

- if it's luck, then why dont i have it on srv2 aswell, that's just rotten luck,
    - i didnt ask for vip events, just for the events on srv1 to be anounced on vip aswell as they are/were on srv3/4,
    - so i tried "/skin number name" "/skin mumber" "/skin name number" "/skin random bumbers =/-name" "/skin number other names",..... NOTHING, what am i doing rong??? did i not understand the command corectly? please advise
    - and the ideea was that the website advertising of vip accounts promised all these(except the event part)
    - btw chaos castle, cand find a working time, on srv1 adn3 it is twice a day, i enterd and played, on vip it allways sais "when 4 after 38minutes" dosn't make any sence, but i guess it's refering to 4:38 time, i tried at that time srv time and +2 GTM time and i couldnt enter, it says "the time to enter cc has passed"

thq for ur time and ansers.

5. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

u aren t the only one i ve answered so stop arguing on those parts. I was answering to bozkurt about the events

- where the hell should i know ? Learn how to make a Mu server ( isn t hard ) then make your smart comments ... if i've said it s impossible to have a bigger drop then listen since i pretty know what i m telling
    -cc....maybe because is a srv 2 pvp event ? ofc too lazy to use some search but always arguing ... mu community nowdays. Support 0 / Attitude 100

I rather preffer a nicer attitude, i can fee the irony from your language and i m not eating this at all