My Application

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Rise, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Rise

Rise Member

1. Name: Anthony

2. Age: 19

3. Country: Philippines

4. GMT: GMT-8

. In-game Name: Rise

6. Mu Experience: I been playing Mu ever since I was 8 and til than my addiction did not stop playing Mu. Anyways, my experience about this game is pretty well, and I usually just relax and hang out with players and help the people that need to be boosted for the first reset. Most of the time I could answer people's question in-game and I am pretty aware of how the game goes after playing 9 years of Mu. Lol.

7. Mu GM Experience: I been a GM From 4 different server. The first 3 GM server, It did not last because it got shut down. I was really sad because I felt like I was forced to stop talking to the people I've met. The last server, I only lasted few months because I had to let it go and was very busy with school. Now that I am finish with school, I have A LOT of free time and we'll do our best to keep this server long-lasting! :)

8. Reasons you feel that would qualify you as a good Game Master Apprentice: Why not give it a shot again, right? The reason why I would think I could qualify as a staff on this server is because I am an active person in this game and I LOVE helping people out because I know how it feels when you need help. I like meeting new people and I am very social to the community. I have many free times on my hand and I usually just spend it on this beautiful server. I am almost online all day so feel free to hit me up. When there is a fight, I usually listen to BOTH side of the story and not only from one person. I treat everyone equally and I DO NOT favor players. I love to joke around and I have many creatives on making the server fun. I also find ways to improve the server and I am an open-minded person. I am also Bilingual which is English and Tagalog. I guess that's all I could think of right now.

If you read through the whole thing, I really really appreciated that you took your time to look at my application.
    All feed-backs are welcome! :)

2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Thank you for your interest Rise. PM me with your SkypeID so we can discuss more.

Rise likes this.