Multiple PK

Discussion in 'Archive' started by sokahess, May 13, 2011.

1. sokahess

sokahess Member

According to rule No. 4 repeated PKing is not allowed. I got pked because i was asking for party. They say that they are the owner of the spot and that they dont want anyone else to stay there arround them lol. How could that be possible ? Here are my screenshots: http://img217.imageshack.us/g/screen051315090000.jpg/ . Hope will teach this guys a leason of manners.

2. Sunrise

Sunrise Well-Known Member

Why don`t you read?This is a PVP server so PK is allowed.This is the purpose of a PVP server.There were many threads with this kind of reclamation.So don`t post it.

3. sokahess

sokahess Member

I recommend you go here: http://forum.gamefobia.com/showthread.php?t=264182 and read rule No. 4.

4. Sunrise

Sunrise Well-Known Member

So I recommend not to be ironic.
    Here is a quote from a thread similar to your`s

5. sokahess

sokahess Member

I gues you dont know the meaning of "ironic". Anyways let staff members to decide whats right and wrong and stop trying to "clean" yourself and your friends.

6. sokahess

sokahess Member

7. JimmyCool

JimmyCool Member

C'mon dude, instead of moving to another spot you stayed there to kill you:doh:?

Next time if someone refusing to party you, if u cant kill him move to another spot

8. StoneCold

StoneCold Member

It would have been harassment only and only if he were hunting you around in more than 2-3 maps. You are just lvling in arena! That's why it is called PvP server. PK is allowed.

I would suggest.. Quit wining about it and do not take it personaly!!!

P.S. My ingame char is being PKed by everyone... have you seen me crying about it??

P.S.2. I got bored... when some1 stronger than you is pking you.. you run on forums and make reports.. accusing that we are keeping our friends "clean" and at the same time when ingame... pking on weaker chars. On that case there is no problem with the PvP server....That's not for you.. it is just an observation that I have made..

Gix likes this.
  9. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

That's what i call a mature thinking of someone that is having fun with this game. 99% of players look for pk sooner or later but some of you can't stand the competition.

And yes, harrasement is considered when someone keeps hunting you every map you go and especially when you are a newb and in lower maps such as devias, etc. Back then on old version there were no devias2, devias3, devias4 warps so that was kinda a harassement to get killed right next to town exit, but still no one ever complained on the server i've played before opening DiabloMu and other game servers

You must remember it's a game and you should have fun. If you're paying attention to the pk-er ofc he will enjoy it but ignoring will make him get bored pretty fast