MU Game Master Application

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Bres, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Bres

Bres Member

1. Name: Adam P
    2. Age: 22
    3. Country: Poland
    4. GMT: +01.00

5. In-game Name: Bres

6. Mu Experience: I'm playing on this server only for one month so far, but
    I have gained far more experience while playing on other servers in the past.
    Viknet MU (2003) ; MU Freedom (2008-2011) ; Arieth MU (2011).

7. Mu GM Experience: During my play on a Polish Season 2 server, MU Freedom, I have undertaken the responsibilities of a Game Master, and later of an Administrator, and have served that role since 2008 until the end of year 2010.

8. Reasons you feel that you would qualify as a good Game Master Apprentice:
    As a result of the above statement, I have pretty much experience when it comes to: player-Administration communication, correct and just assessment of the server rules, as well as events' handling. Since I'm creative, I always seek to surprise others, for example while organizing the events. If given a chance, I could easily prove that. I like to think of myself as of a friendly, outcoming person, the one you can talk to about anything. By the way, I also like helping other people, it usually gives me some extra energy just to think of their gratitude. That concerns not only the game, but life situations as well. I am a hard-working type of man, who, once interested in a certain field, becomes as dedicated to it as possible - I envision it as an advantage. Along the years of my life I believe I have developed as a mature human being, therefore my judgement as a GM would be unbiased by the acquaintances I might have made in the game. Instead I'd make sure to treat everyone equally.

2. Raikan

Raikan Member

I have the pleasure of meeting Adam in-game quite a few time within the the past month. Although he lack the time experience for this server, it can easily be replace with his past experience for other server. Very passionate and talented guy. Adam will be an excellent Game Master due to the knowledge that he have. Whether Adam get the GM position or not, I truly believe he will make a different.

Best of Luck
    -Raikan

Bres likes this.
  3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

It's nice to have you on board Adam and your application looks promising being mature and professional.

Thats a nice feedback Raikan and hopefully to see more.

4. Zajumany

Zajumany Member

I don't know you well Adam but we talked few times and i liked you. Also we talked about mu and I'm sure that you know mu well and you has been GM eariel so you can help people really good and also you are from Poland like many players on the server and not everyone from them speak english. In my opinion you are great candidate and I wait for time when you became one of Diablo mu team.

Greetings

Bres likes this.
  5. Elther

Elther Supporter

I do believe that he has the requested knowledge and attitude to become a great GM!

Bres likes this.
  6. Lion

Lion Supporter

Seen him in game, but never had the pleasure to talk with him. So i will go on Elther and Raikan hand and I will say Pro :thumbup1:

Bres likes this.
  7. Amnesia

Amnesia Member

What to say more ... YES ! :) GL Bres !

Bres likes this.
  8. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Check your PM Bres and meet us there.

Bres and Raikan like this.