more suggestions

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Hopium, Sep 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hopium

Hopium Member

this is dependent on security and whether your web software has the modules or not but listing a countdown to events would be cool on the site. also adding some cash shop items with real low drop chance to certain events would be cool. really low chance of panda imp skelly spirit etc. but i don't remember if you can actually set the percent to drop from the events or if it just pulls from the list like bok. also whats the word on what you were talking about a while ago for a system resembling Goblin Points, its been a couple months.

ajemna21 likes this.
  2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

We already have that, right? Demon, Angel, Chaos Card, Talisman of Luck, Talisman of Chaos Assembly, Lucky 1st, Lucky second are all obtainable inside the game from events. You cannot add seals/buffs as event prizes.

According to the players suggestion from back then, it's not a good idea because people will use multiple accounts for that. It was already answered at that time.

By the way, I don't like your type. Being a jackass and then acting like nothing happend.

When you'll learn how to behave and to talk with people without offending them or stop going rage because you were disconnected ingame by a MM due to your attitude, then you will be welcomed here to post and be a part of this community. I haven't done that many sacrifices and kept this running for years right next to my personal stuff and a lot of times even prior to that, for people that act like you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.