Monthly Vote reward

Discussion in 'Archive' started by StormLord, Oct 3, 2013.

1. StormLord

StormLord Member

Fist of all i wanted to ask if there is a rule that no monthly reward can be given 2 months in a row.

If there is no rule like this i wanted to ask why no reward for the month september?. As far as i can tell we reached 2/4 votes like in August.

Maybe staff just forgot:whistling: Cheers!

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Actually we didn't reached our goal due to a lot of incorrect votes. Once i saw this and the fact that we gave away quite a few days of voting bonus in September, made me realize there won't be any reward for that.

Monthly reward is awarded if people vote correctly and type in the right two words when voting.

As you can see we already posted this month vote contest details and we the VOTE BONUS is ACTIVE so obviously we didn't "forgot" :)
    Hopefully people will understand that they need to do correct votes this time.

3. StormLord

StormLord Member

Are the incorrect votes counted and then checked and deleted at the end of the month or they just dont count? I thought we had top 5 on 2 lists^^

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

You thought wrong. People need to learn how to vote correctly otherwise there won't be a monthly reward for that.