Max stats suggest

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Frusciante, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Frusciante

Frusciante Member

Hi, my suggestion to s4 . I dont know if the new skills will have same dmg or just a bit better or not.. But in case new skills wont be available on each server or will not do any higher dmg...i suggest to set max stats as 175000-200 000 if its possible or not complicated for programators, cos i have seen servers with max stats u can add. i dont mean 200k in each of STR, ag, ene and vitality, but 200 000 total u can add. For example max BK would have cca 60k str 60k agi 30k ene 30k vit...

My point is that pvp on max stats is useless for nonBK, DL chars....Its useless for SM to put 65k in STR...so maybe it will make chars equal...and it will be more chalange or curiosity to make more GR to set stats optimum for ppl. People may reconsider where to put stats ..as it is in global...there will be more variety of all classes (DMG elf..max str, ag, vit, AG ELF..max ag, vit, ene, AG BK, STR BK, )and it wont be that boring as max stats duel between 2 chars....mostly dependant on how fast can u click HP potions.

Another reason is overpopulated server with BK/DL and unpopular chars as summoner or elf

My vision is that elf max ag, str and ene can do much harm to bk 40k each stat or other char...... or SM 60k AG,ENE,VIT and no str....

Maybe all this writing is useless, cos s4 new skills and the Quests im really looking forward will set chars more equal, but if not....this is my suggestion.

2. Aaape

Aaape Well-Known Member

Good suggestion Frusciante, I totally agree with some of your points.

Personally I'd just love to have RR/Max stats restriction set to lower than 65k each attribute.

PvP is rather boring, even BK vs. BK (TS TS TS meh... blah...) Only fun PvP mode is Combo skill mode :p

People would actually have to pay attention that where they're adding their stats. And we possibly could see different exciting builds (Such as tankers/HP buffers etcetc) :)

3. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

I never thought of this before, but i think this is an amazing idea

I really liked it how in Global Mu there are different classes, as u suggested (ee, ae, str dl, com dl, str bk, ene bk, str mg, emg)

This would make the server even greater than it is right now!

I really hope that these suggestions are taken into consideration!!

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Yes, i got your point.
    Infact this is the default option in our server files , meaning bk can add less stats like you said 65k , 65k, 30k, 30k and for ex su or sm can add 65k to all.

Still most ppl won t be satisfied so that s why we have another option in our srv files and thats about attack/defence for each char. We made tests for this vers also and chars were equal at begining, but i'll promise you in S4 BETA we'll test chars from 10k to 10k stats + multiple sets and w/o sets

Crusadius ... about EE ( energy elf ) .... that for begining or servers under 10x exp ... or servers with bigger exp but limited ammount of resets.

Btw ... all new S4 skills working 100%

5. rmsaga

rmsaga Member

Opinions answered... thankz Seph...

6. jimini

jimini Member

i played on such type of server ,and pvp was really interesting...it had reson to make sets+hp4%+hpr+7%and max vit, or dmg char with less hp.

and it ll avoid hypper inflation[no more BK wings=2k jwls and sum wings=NPC,set items also]

and it ll attract more ppl from other servers[99% have 65k each stat]
    having such system = no competition with other servers

im not supporting my bro[Fru] but my own...i had tried many servs and i really want to stick with DiabloMu

7. RustySky

RustySky Member

just wanted to be no NPC sells WING BOK set anything but potions only whats the use of HUNT thing in game... and hope no 100%maxBUGS for all chars so pvp in server2 is good...

8. Diegah

Diegah Member

make good build its interesting that make a full stat char, i use to play sm-just for fun- but in lower rates server u can face bk's with max stats its useless to try :p. I like ur point that way we will ve more challenge on all classes.

9. RustySky

RustySky Member

hmmm i think if build is the thing there should be a limit for reset so that there would be a BUILD the you says... just like making max reset to 10 reset thats it there is a good build there...

10. ASERO

ASERO Member

it would be good if we let the 32767 stats for all chars, so u can perform a combo, not like in 65k stats that u can kill with twisting only, specially those fo chars, the way of combo meaning u can be like an fo char. just a suggestion :D

11. Brook

Brook Member

Sephiroth say :
    " Infact this is the default option in our server files , meaning bk can add less stats like you said 65k , 65k, 30k, 30k and for ex su or sm can add 65k to all "

i think it will be cool to all chars have a max add stats on 200k points max and all players should chose what will they char be based on :D :D not only bk stuck at 200k and the rest full stats because other chars have some advantages such as atackin from distance etc ...

12. Oni poker

Oni poker Member

You've got a point, Frusciante. This really is quite amazing. I aprobe your idea. It would suck to make max stats 32k or limit max number or resets... but 180-200k points to add is just so. My MG wouldn't suck anymore...

I endorse you and keep fingers crossed.

13. Gix

Limiting max rr will make these ppl that are playing just for this go away and grand reset will be useless

As i've said ... wait for the Season 4. The combo thing you said when ur 65k (max stats ) will be solved.

If you want a long battle between each chars... then a long battle we'll give to you.

14. Brook

Brook Member

we have long battles now .. i made duel wit ax in loren deep and after 10minutes non of us die :D :D :D

15. Oni poker

Oni poker Member

but it was bk vs bk :p any suggestions for me, an MG? I can't fight anyone who's not MG... SM uses soul shield (i'm gone), BK uses life swell (2kk hp, i'm gone), ME uses buff (i'm gone), and last time i was duelling summoner, ninja-something, she immobilized me (i was gone). and DL, of course - 1 hit = i'm gone. so MG is now the crappiest char ever... that's why i keep fingers crossed for season 4.

16. Gix

MG is a rr char not a pvp'er ... seems you got no idea about characters in Mu

you need to know how to play MG and you'll be able to defeat other characters

17. Oni poker

Oni poker Member

you don't have to be harsh. from what I remember, I said before i'm a newb in MU. anyway, I thing MG should have some usable abilties too.

18. Brook

Brook Member

mg has a very big defence and i pt with a bk dies very hard but you have to make good wings and good set +13 ^^