Max Energy - Mana Bug

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Elther, May 27, 2012.

1. Elther

Elther Supporter

Hello! I put the max limit of points according to website 32767 to energy and I have mana bug, I have only 20 mana and can't cast anything! Character name : Morrigan Can you please fix it? http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/1204/052723290001.jpg I forgot to say that I don't use +mana items and I haven't done the 3q yet (someone told me there is option there for max mana incr).

Sufletell likes this.
  2. Blackguard

Blackguard Member

I have the same problem, i maxed energy and now i have very low mana. how can i correct this?

3. KraMer

KraMer Anor Nó Mille Fortis Supporter

wear one more (or less) item with +mana 4% mana opt

4. Blackguard

Blackguard Member

well, i have none. is there no other solution?

5. Blackguard

Blackguard Member

I just bought some excellent legentary pants with +4%mana, and now i have 3.200 instead of 500 at 250lvl. this doesnt seem right also.

6. Blackguard

Blackguard Member

btw, i already did the 3rd quest.

7. Elther

Elther Supporter

Black please use the edit button next time, nvm, unfortunately I haven't any item +mana to put it on and try to see if it will be fixed so I think the best is just to remove the 767 points! Thank you in advance!:smile: Char name: Morrigan

8. 3Xtreme

3Xtreme Member

The same problem here (Roxy) i need mana botle.......and is disturbing. Pls do somthing about this.

9. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

The max stats for energy will be changed to 32000 as the command attribute to avoid this since it's obvious many ppl still do not know the reaction of full stats for SM energy

Morrigan fixed

Roxy disconnected and fixed ( Btw you had under 32k ene so you had no bug and you did not needed mana potion as it's just visual and the ene itself gonna refill right away after it's consumed )

Blackguard first of all don't tripple post or next time you'll be suspended from the forums. Secondly learn to add your char name inside any of your help posts of the other two players did. You're lucky the char name is same with your forum acc but next time we won't stay and guess it. You were disconnected and energy issue was fixed for you as well

Blackguard and Elther like this.
  10. Blackguard

Blackguard Member

Well, sorry for triple posting, but my prob is not fixed. I am at the same situation as before. The character name is Blackguard (SM). If possible 32.0000 energy sound fine. thanks

11. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

And how do you want me to fix it when you are online ingame? I've disconnected you inside the game and you entered back right after that

I'll disconnect you again sostay atleast 30 seconds out of the game until i can edit the stats

12. vipi

vipi Supporter

Hello, I have the same mana problem on MY MG, charname: diszno. Please fix that too (32k ene)

13. 3Xtreme

3Xtreme Member

when i have post i had 32259 ene (and i was in bug), but i buy fruit of energi and drop at 32800 i think......