Master Level HP increase skill bug.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ImTwilight, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImTwilight

ImTwilight Supporter

Hello im Twilight

at first i tought its visual bug as i put my stat point to HP increase it automaticaly went to evil spirit strength (all was okay my hp increased like its only visual.)but if i reached level 20 in HP increas skill at master level than my HP decreased and now is only ~750 as you see at pictures...but it should be and was 1200+ like it was at level 19 HP increase. soon as i hited 20 at it all changed. information is 100% accurate i did but stats to maximum hp. Evil spirits gain no bonus from it. my HP increased like it should be increase until i reached level 20 at it. but the visual bug remained all the time.
    my build was based on that skill tree and its huge matter to me.

also i made picture of my stats please check them if they are all good...im sure i havent used so many fruits and it shows me that i have used 80+ points worth of them.
    hope you fix my char.Skilltree bug and Stats...

Screens:
    http://i46.tinypic.com/bl6rn.jpg
    http://i50.tinypic.com/240xdfc.jpg
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2m5x7px.jpg

With all hopes Twilight

2. ImTwilight

ImTwilight Supporter

I know it isnt easy to fix problems like that so my suggestion for my problem is that mabe you can just reset my skill tree . then i only add 19 points to hp increase not 20 so i can get about 95% affect and this option would be OK to me.

3. ImTwilight

ImTwilight Supporter

still waiting replay :/

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

I wonder why on other servers people are patient and here everyone expects an answer within few min or less than one day each and every time?

Yea, i know that we always answer fast because myself use the tablet almost anywhere i go since i depend a lot of and so is my assistant and other team members that may use my forum acc or not it but we may be overbusy sometime so no need to tripple post or add emoticons signs and stuff because we will take care of it as fast as possible. Remember that most servers offer you an answer in terms of 24-72 hours or so or even more while we don't but such situation may appear.

I've reseted your skill tree but i want you to PM me with a screenshot with the same build except the part where you'll add 19 pts instead of 20.
    Also i'll need to check why this happend on my own char as i got a full skill tree and no issues while adding pts to that skill so it's pretty weird that the points were transfered to ES.
    Thanks for reporting as well.

Also i've transfered the 40 points after 3rd quest to levelup points as normal. As for the rest don't worry it's visual.
    Have you added any fruits at all?

Let me know if everything is fine.

PS: I was the one that disconnected your char twice because you entered while i was querying your char.

5. ImTwilight

ImTwilight Supporter

yes i have added fruits and now should be all ok i send screens fast as i can
    thank you a lot.

Gix likes this.
  6. Gix

Relax, i didn't told you to send screen fast
    I just told you to keep the same build in order to make it fair for everyone so take your time, no need to hurry up :) We'll be adding probably a skill tree reset option sometime but i still need to work a bit on the script formula to make it compatible with BlizzardMu.

Also do you remember an aproximate number of fruits that you have added to investigate further? Just include this near the ss when you can.

Take care

7. ImTwilight

ImTwilight Supporter

http://i48.tinypic.com/14lr3ol.jpg

I keep my HP skill at level 19 and all should be fine.
    I was impatient but obviosly it wount make things run fast, sorry for that.

Fruits : good question . around 15 or more but they all were 1-3 stats randomly so i can't say how many points. Whats the max stats whitout fruits all quests done ? I can calculate how many points I have added than.
    Thank you again for helping me with my problem.

Gix likes this.
  8. cof

cof Member

Hello Gixx,

Can you reset my bk skill tree too, so I can remove the point I add to skill Swell life Proficiency

Skill Swell life Proficiency bug and no work. When I put swell life skill in auto, it keep cast swell life every secon and my BK can not attack. And it no add any % mana to my char.

Thank you

http://i47.tinypic.com/24vjihk.jpg

9. ImTwilight

ImTwilight Supporter

muhelper don't reconize masterskills but obviosly you ruined your skilltree. as i see you have over 1.6k mana why would you need more. also gix is working on skilltree reset sript. anyways let's see what he has to say.

Gix likes this.
  10. Gix

@The MuHeper doesn't work with master skills and that's available for any server that uses TT tech paid files (thats 90% of servers that afford to pay for that). Didn't checked on GMO but this way is better because as soon as you start mastering you shouldn't be able to buff yourself afking all the time (skill tree skills are quite powerfull) and actually start playing the game a bit more. Most people are aware of this though ...

Anyway i will need your char name cof so don;t forget to always include your char name inside your post. Same rule applies to you -- you must copy the actual build except the Swell Life Profiency if you want to afk on normal skill. PM me your char name

@Thanks for the SS ImTwilight.

As for the stats, depends if you did marlon since 220. Points /quests(evolution) http://gurumuonline.com/en

11. cof

cof Member

My char: darkblade.

I will copy the same build after skill tree reseted.
    @ twilight: of course i add mana for other char. U should not worry about it, every point i add have it own purpose.

12. ImTwilight

ImTwilight Supporter

never mind the stats im good with them for now. if I have lost any stats than only few.this makes no diference in gameplay.

13. Gix

@ You haven't lost any stats ImTwilight

@ Done, cof. Sorry for the delay, we had some priorities as you may found from the news.

I had to disconnect your character for the settings to be applied. Kindly PM me with a screenshot to check the build after you're done

Since the OP request has been completed i will close the thread. If anything else left please PM me.

14. kimboy

kimboy Member

hello Gix
    for a month hunting Nightmare, so at the result i got Phonnix Soul star today, but when using its skill is not work properly, my rf normal dmg is 4-5k but when using Phonnix Soul star skill it's only 65,

and my Mg 220 skill also bug, it is very low dmg when using 220 skill, so please

15. Gix

Can you please show some respect towards your collegues and don't post unrelated problems to theirs in the thread?

Also have you noticed this? " Since the OP request has been completed i will close the thread. If anything else left please PM me. " Too bad my internet went off just before closing it because seems you don't care for what i wrote.

The MG Flame skill is bugged and there is no known time when or if it will be fixed. It doesn't depend on us but on the TT team and almost any server using S6 EP3 has this so get used to it. This isn't the only skill MG has.

As for the pheonix soul star i have no idea so send me a PM ( private message ) me with a proper report that inclues proofs. It should take you 30 seconds to print 2-3 screenshots and upload them.

Thanks