Locked vaults

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Meguru, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meguru

Meguru Member

I´ve been offline for some months because of personal problems but im back now and I´ve noticed that my vaults are locked, I saw another post with this and how to get back the items but doesnt seem to work for me because I cant use teamspeak for some reason I´ve been never able to connect.

I would like to get back my items so Sephiroth could you give me support on msn or something? if u manage to think about a solution pm me thanks.

2. Legion539

Legion539 Member

Hav to tried goin to connections>connect>TS3.GAMFOBIA.COM?:smile:

if you connect and the voice lady says " You have Insufficient ...etc" go to the lower left and click on the 2nd tab. (sorry if i confused you:()

or try this thread: http://forum.gamefobia.com/showthread.php?t=112634:D

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Join ts3 by clicking the live support banner from the website. Stay online there till you get an answer and a mirror server will be opened in order to recover your items as others did

4. Meguru

Meguru Member

I tried that a lot but i dont seem to be able to send or receive anything, thats why i could never get comunication with you about my game master application.
    There should be another way to contact besides teamspeak.

5. Gix

I saw you left some msges inside live help channel so that i was talking about.

We even have picture guides here on forum on how to work on TS3 and it's the most easy to understand voice platform

6. Meguru

Meguru Member

The thing is that i get error each 10 seconds and sometimes i cant connect ts3, I think my connection is getting unstable, besides i´ll like to talk with you Sephiroth about a thing or two. Maybe you can give me another way to contact, thats the only thing I ask for.

7. Gix

Tell me what error you get.

Ts3 uses less bandwidth and resources than msn/ym/skype, etc

8. Meguru

Meguru Member

What happens is that i get disconected from ts3 all the time, I still dunno why

9. Meguru

Meguru Member

This is getting annoying, i went up 30 lvls so i can wear my 2nd lvl wings+9 that I had stored on vault 3 but i cant, I tried to use teamspeak3 on 10 computers here (Uruguay) but i always get disconnected from your ip adress, im always online ingame but i keep telling u all that i cant use teamspeak3 and nobody seems to care about my problem and get me another solution to this.
    I never breaked any server rule, I also helped Arcadia long time ago, im dissapointed of this, im loosing my time leveling up on lower level maps because I need some things i had stored there. I need another way to get it, tell me if thats possible so i can decide staying here or leaving the server.

10. Kratos

Kratos Member

sephi said that people would be able to get items back at later date if you were missing them so you'll have to wait....just like we are waiting for fixes to bugs since opening of server

11. Gix

those which are not critical and you won't see any bugless server ever.

Meguru i have no idea what is wrong with you and teamspeak but i seen you online before your vacantion and i even saw you on the main channel some days ago

I've told you in the above post "Tell me what error you get." and you only tell that you get disconnected. How come 500+ ppl have no problem and you got one?
    We got ppl from all over the world so it's pretty obvious you are doing something wrong when you connect,

Don't play the victim here because i could say that the only fault it's yours because you lacked inactivity a lot especially since we announced that we'll close multivaults and since it was a critical thing that we needed to take care of so the game won't unballance get it?

Why not thinking if you don't want give an explanation or even a proof on the teamspeak disconnection thing which obviously is a problem on your side?

PM me your MSN account on private or add my msn that can be found on my forum profile.

Those who contacted me on ts3 got their extra vaut items back in no time but if you see the problem lies on your side think on another chat platform such as msn, skype, yahoo, etc. I can't do the thinking for everyone each and every time