loch's feather

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Hopium, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Hopium

Hopium Member

ok we all know the rf is OP and nothing is gonna change that but its not making it easier to play any other character when i can get crest of monarchs 5x a day and loch's feathers 1 a week. it really needs the drop rate altered. when i had vip i got 1 feathers in 48 hours (suppose to be dbl drop) and then got so many crest of monarchs i npc them for space. if you want a good example of how bloated it is with crest's ask to buy 1 in post and get pm flooded with offers of sale, then ask to buy a loch's feather and get pm flooded with people asking if you are selling it :p just a suggestion on getting wings into the market as we really need them, maybe add to the wheels and tantalos in tarkan since icarus is almost 100% full 100% of the time and still not enough drops to suffice the population.

Enderx likes this.
  2. Enderx

Enderx Member

You should be president for doing this suggestion.

also if they could allow the Mirror of Dimension and Gaion's Order mats drop on all the Maps like the Official, it would be nice (if is not a problem lucky coin too :D)

3. Java

Java Member

Lucky coin was already talked about in another thread, lucky coin is supposed to be difficult to get since you can get lucky items from it and also other good items...if lucky coins were easy to get then there would be no point to the lucky coin event

As for the loch feather it does seem like something happened to the drop rate since gix changed it a couple weeks/month or so back

4. Enderx

Enderx Member

Im not talking about being easy to get, the rate is already low, but im asking so it can drop on all the maps, so everyone have a chance to get it.

5. Hopium

Hopium Member

yeah lucky coins are easy to get you can average 20+ during the easter event, but the event pieces and loch drop do need adjusted. thanks for letting me know im not the only on noticing this and that i wasn't delusional.

6. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

By default, crests always had a bigger drop than feathers. Infact, there is no option for crest drop, but feathers only. No idea why they choosed this way but thats how it is.

The feather drop may have been affected by the big uptime we have, just like it happend a couple of months ago. I'll increase the drop of feathers and reload options tomorrow. This should solve it.
    I'll reply back when it's done since currently bc/ds is running and reloading options will kick everyone out.

DARKSEID and Enderx like this.
  7. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Done. Options reloaded camed with: increased feathers drop, increased imperial guardian and doppleganger invitations parts.

Hopium likes this.
  8. Hopium

Hopium Member

awesomesauce!!

Gix likes this.