Loch's feather and mu auto dc

Discussion in 'Archive' started by tamtis, Apr 26, 2014.

1. tamtis

tamtis Member

Hey guys, im a 10 days player here at blizzard and 1 week now im hunting daily a lot of hours at icarus jut to find a loch's feather having vip-seal but unfortunately it hasnt dropped yet and wanna know if other guys that days have found just 1..

Also the other prob is that i have open window mode blizzard mu and sometimes i see window lag and after around 3 sec its auto closed.i have dl the full download from site but it still closing.

Please reply me soon!

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Please use the search button before opening a new thread as the feathers subject has already been discussed here > http://forum.gamesymbol.com/f545/blue-feather-531800/index2.html

If you get no MuGuard page error then something might just freeze and block your processes and therefore the MU window gets closed. Check for CPU skipes and try updating your video drivers to the latest version if this happens again.

tamtis likes this.
  3. tamtis

tamtis Member

Thanks for information dude :)

Gix likes this.
  4. tamtis

tamtis Member

But about feather i just checked and the other threads and i see the same thing ..im 1 week without drop it :S

5. Gix

I've already updated that thread today with some info and the drop should be fine now (sometimes it messes up after a hard reboot of the server, there is no known reason of this though as it rarely happens)

6. Kratos

Kratos Member

fyi i'm having one of my char sit in icarus and will keep you updated with what i get in next day or so

Gix likes this.
  7. tamtis

tamtis Member

Well feather is done in one way its ok now,About the auto dc i get after it blocks for 3-4 seconds i tried to update video driver but still i have got 2 dc again..Maybe u can explain me better about what to do for cpu skips?

8. Gix

It's CPU Spikes
    Leave your Task Manager (CTRL+ALT+DEL) opened during the MU window is opened too. When your game starts to freeze take a look fast on your CPU usage and see if it goes up to 100%. Also operating system version, video card manufacturer, if it's PC/Laptop and Wireless/Cable connection would be some valuable info to check things up.

9. tamtis

tamtis Member

Well,as u told me i did updates not only to video driver but mu still block for some seconds not responding and after it dc and i cant lvl up normally as others.I saw also from task manager that cpu with mu open around 50% (laptop) and when get spikes it goes high to 99%
    One good thing i saw from a guide is to open task manager>processes>MAIN.EXE(Right click)>Set Affinity and i wanna use 1 cpu instead of 2 cause i think it maybe can be fixed but when i press to affinity mu auto close and appears a site with hack-cheat :S