llA2ll again using bad language

Discussion in 'Archive' started by jero, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jero

jero Member

2. llA2ll

llA2ll Member

Im not gonna say anything to defend my self. I did use this word(s). If Admin's think i should get banned, no problem. But it doesnt change my opitnion towards such a players as Purvit, and his "firends". Its funny how predictable this guys are.

jamescicio likes this.
  3. Offspring

Offspring Active Member

This was clearly provoked by excessive pk. Purevit(cobra) keeps pk a lot lower level other guild members for hours till they give up or like in this case get mad little bit. And when they finally get mad he ss and comes to forum to cry how people use bad words against him. Reports like this should be ignored, this is stupid.

llA2ll likes this.
  4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Reporting somone for calling other a noob ... seriously? Are people forgetting the meaning of english words and the fact that they are playing online games?
    Low level players shouldn't be in vulcanus if they don't want to get PK-ed. There are plenty of non-pvp maps for that.

||A2||, this will be just a warn (reffering to the "stupid" word, not to noob) but next time how about using PM? If you cannot stand competition then level up in non-pvp maps.

Also I would like that such reports never to be posted again. You are players, not a bunch of crybabies that would report anything to mommy, seriously.

PS: Offspring, avoid posting into report threads if the report doesn't include you.

jamescicio likes this.