launcher is frozen

Discussion in 'Archive' started by alexosa, Jul 11, 2014.

1. alexosa

alexosa Member

hey. i have a problem after i click blizzardMu.exe the message"you can now press start game"appears but i cant press it.it's just frozen.and in task manager it says not responding...and yes i installed the patch. what can i do???

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

You don't need the patch. The full client contains already the latest patch.

Also please do not bump old threads (your previous post) as at that time the guide wasn't fully updated and that certain player just didn't used search (there are plenty of answers if you would use it too) at all and wasn't that experienced into computers. You can read it here http://blizzardmu.com/index.php?page_id=fixcrash

Disable firewall and antivirus and try again or add the entire BlizzardMu folder to antivirus exceptions as some of them may turn false-positive errors on encrypted/packed files.

By the way, give us more details such as your Operating System, if you got Netframework installed which is required for pretty much any game nowdays.

3. alexosa

alexosa Member

sorry for the old post:( i have windows xp service pack 2 1,34 ghz,2 gb ram.i have net framework 4 installed

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Did you followed that guide (remember you have to disable uac, delete and then reinstall on different hdd partition) and disabled antivirus and firewall to check it out?