Kundun Box Drops

Discussion in 'Archive' started by matt02, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matt02

matt02 Member

Hi.

Just wondering if you could let us know what Box Drops what items so we know which Golden Spawn to look for, as far as i'm aware, server admins can change what box drops what item?? So i'm looking for example Set X For sm, i don't know if i should look for Golden Titan, Dragon, Choas King (Atlans spawn) Or tantalos?

Don't know if you want to keep what a box drops on the downlow or not, but i've dropped plently of each type of box and never seen X Shpinx Drop :S? I know it's all about luck of what drops but i don't know which monster to hunt...

Thanks,

:D

2. jimini

jimini Member

sphinx drop from bok+2

3. oramac

oramac Member

as you did in the 2nd half of your post, its much easier to post specific items than for us or the admins to post a full list (i think) so if theres anything else your looking for feel free to ask.

4. Scudhawk

Scudhawk Member

I don't have the list but, from what I remember...
    BoK 1/2 Is going to be things such as
    Vine/Silk/Wind Pad/Bone/Sphinx Leather/Bronze/Scale/Brass Pends/Rings

BoK 3
    Legendary / Gaurdian / Dragon / Stormcrow / Light plate

BoK 4
    Divine / Black Dragon / Pure Soul / Thunderhawk / Adamantine <- maybe Dark Master (I forgot)

BoK 5
    Dark Phoenix/Great Dragon Red Spirit / Dark Soul / Hurricane / Glorious

The best drop you can get from these will be (2 Option + Additional (Dmg/Def) +Luck)

Weapon drops will pretty much coincide with sets, also I didn't list all of the sets.
    FYI Exc 380 doesn't drop from BoK's anymore. You must do the Kanturu refine tower event.

Hopefully this gives you a general idea of which ones you need to drop to get what you're looking for.:thumbup:

5. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

discovering new things is part of the game right? knowing the game is better instead of reading a full list of each item that drop since would be nonsense in case it goes outdated due to future updates

6. matt02

matt02 Member

I only ask is because i've dropped possibly now 150+ Kundun box +3 and have only got 1 Item of XLEG +L+DD

and have to date never seen an X LEG staff...

Just hard since this elf bow can't remember the name drops from 3 different kundun boxes. 3/4 and 5

But yes Leg is dropping from +3 box but can never get it to drop for me.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.