Killing while lvling, more strict.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Universe, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Universe

Universe Member

I think that this should be more strict. It got to a point where ppl see you are afk lvling and kills you just to make you lose lvl. You go back to the spot 2 minutes after getting killed and there is nobody. Kanturu 3 is a place where you reset untill you have enough to go to rak2. I think that:

1. Killing with no reason, not asking for party, just to make the other person lose lvl and have fun. Penalty
    2. You can fight for the spot when the person/s that was/were in it first refuses to party.

I could continue. But i think this has to stop. Or make a PVP and a Non-PVP server for the people that is starting and need to be afk 8-10 hours lvling. Stadium is not the solution, you while you make 1 rr on stadium you make almost 2 on k3.

2. Selfless

Selfless Member

3. Universe

Universe Member

Oh i see, yeah i don't see the point, it's just stupid to make ppl lose their time and lvl. If they took the spot i wouldn't mind because it's normal, but to kill for no reason, just to make the other lose experience, it's just mean, and should be punished.

I think the best solution is to make a non-pvp server, so those ppl that are full don't kill everyone just for fun.

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Selfless, that's a 1 year old thread when there was PvP everywhere.

Universe if you cannot stand being killed then lvl-up on non-pvp maps. As you see people do not complain about this at all.
    Taking out the PvP out of this game is not an option as it will spoil all the fun. There are plently of good non-pvp maps and the whole purpose of pvp is the competition itself. I wonder how did you managed to play on those high exp servers when pvp is mostly everything there.