Kalima NO MOBS

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Livian, Oct 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Livian

Livian Member

Today i have purchased a Lost kalima Ticket with 1200 DM COINS , but there are no mobs in any of the kalima maps.
    Will i get my DM COINS BACK ? or will the kalima mobs be added?

2. Scudhawk

Scudhawk Member

I'll go check those maps, if there are no mobs I'll let the admin know.

3. Scudhawk

Scudhawk Member

I've checked myself.
    Server 1
    Kalima 1/2/3/4/5 Empty as intended.
    Kalima 6 Full mobs working as intended.
    Server 2
    Kalima 1/2/3/4/5 Empty as intended
    Kalima 6 Full mobs working as intended.

The only thing I can think of is if it still sent you to kalima 7, which is not intended to be on the server, if this is the case I don't see why you wouldn't have your ticket returned.:thumbup1:

4. Livian

Livian Member

that exactly the kase, it sends me to kalima7!!!

5. Scudhawk

Scudhawk Member

OK, when SephiroTH has time he can look it up and refund it for you if that's the case.
    Good Luck.

6. Livian

Livian Member

well it has been 2 days now, no answear from sephiroth..

7. Scudhawk

Scudhawk Member

If he doesn't check it today I'll remind him for you.

8. Livian

Livian Member

Well ? could i get an answear from Sephi because 3 days had passed till now , and i didnt receive any clear answear

9. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Lost Kalima mobs added and their count is same as VIP map

Send an email to [email protected] and you'll get back the (1) entry of lost kalima ticket you have lost

10. Livian

Livian Member

E-mail has been send 2 days agou, would anyone answear and fix this?
    How come all the support is so slow this days ?
    I had to wait 1 week in order to get a clear answear and still no lost kalima maps in my account.

11. Livian

Livian Member

Wonderfull support. Thank you for your fast actions, its eactly the reason why players are leaving this server, just because of this, your wonderfull support that is provided, really fast , waiting 1 week for some kalima tickets, problem that should not be in the first place, after all , you passed the beta stage right ?
    why have i donated and paid for dmcoins in the first place i really dont know, i really wasent expecting this from you SephiroTH

12. Scudhawk

Scudhawk Member

Myself and Flamhaze don't have the ability to fix this type of issue. There's a large list of things that need to be handled, some are easier to take care of than others. It was already posted a few weeks ago that kalima 7 wasn't supposed to have mobs, so your compensation will be handled when there is time.

13. Gix

So you're crying for waiting some days for 1 lost kalima ticket from 10 right? problems like this are ment to be fixed during the server online period since you were not a beta tester at all right?

Lost kalima had mobs from the very begining but then the kundun didn't have anything because k6 one is the real kundun while +7 is the last illusion so they were replaced with k7 but someone forgot that last kalima is infact k7 and not 6.

Players are leaving the server because: they get bored, lower exp than 99999xm they hate non support players like you, they hate rude and flaming ppl that are too selfish to party others. That's the most main reasons.

About 90% servers solve their problems in few days and not minutes or hours as we are doing but even us got our moments when we are overbusy and need some time to fix things right?

Keep in mind we don't have only a mu server in this network and it would be stupid to give database access or even server access to a test game master to solve this faster. So database server problems are solved by me and my assistant as fast as we can even though there are rare moments when we need to delay a bit + everything is solved here under priority procedure. But you should be already aware of that since you were a test game master and i've already saw the person behind the character since you failed by being quite a jerk right?

I can only say i hate players of your time that care about you only and the patience is 0. Well if you can't afford to be patient sometime and understand others problems i can't do anything on this matter.

PS: Also how can we return that 1 kalima ticket when we have no details about your account. You said that you sent an email but the only msg i got was the one from messenger which i'm not using for Mu support.

I never saw you in live chat requesting for help and think if there was maybe a problem with your email since you didn't received any answer. So yea ... it's your own interest to do that and get interested of why is taking so long.

PS2: Remember that i was the one offering back that extra kalima ticket which normally i shouldn't since you could wait in lost kalima until mobs were added back

So use the live chat or pm me here with your acc name as i won't guess it and next time i see you flaming us for some stupid reasons you'll be suspended.

If you would have pmed me you would received that mighty ticket in that day but since we have no details, you're expecting the impossible

14. Livian

Livian Member

Subject: Lost Kalima Maps
    Date: Sat, October 22, 2011 11:12 am
    To: [email protected]

Hi Sephiroth
    Regarding my forum post related to kalima mobs, you have told me to send a
    mail to this account .

I have lost 3 kalima maps and not 1 because i have joined repetly to
    kalima 7 and 3 in my search of kundums.

Anyway : Account Name : livian
    Char Name : livian

In case you need any more info il be around to answear

Nothing more to comment , its already enough , i did got the point, and the problem its exactly this, if i have waited almoust 2 weeks for a kalima ticket, i wont even bother to say/ask/report anything else because i belive the reaction time will be alote more longer then this one.

SO what now, users pay for dmcoins and they have to wait until you remember to add mobs in some maps ?

P.S : Nobody is crying for anything , just that as a donor, i did expected that the reaction time to be alote more faster then the usual players, or this wasen`t in my purchase benefits ?

Its up to you if that kalima tickets will or will not be set back to my account , couple of us already moved..

15. Gix

Did you even read my post? Being a donor won't give you special advantages for the administration.

Also you should check our your SMTP servers from ptcnetwork.eu. Now i already know the reason why the mail didn't got to us

next time use the damn google mail or buy yourself a reliable mail server.

Next i've told you to pm with acc and char name and you are posting here. So look on yourself how ignorand can you be, exactly the same person that was a Game Master here some time ago , ofc not for long since a jerk remains always a jerk.

// TC. Solve our priorities and personal problems if you want a few minutes support each and everytime if you never heard of the word called "patience"

Again check the SMTP servers and next time don't make stupid accusations when your mails didn't even arrived on our side