Jewel of Extension

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SVI991, Jun 5, 2013.

1. SVI991

SVI991 Member

hello administration!

I have a suggestion, to be added Jewel of Extension in SHOP , why..?? because I have worked hard to make a set(over 3 weeks)
    and one day a noob with fenrir destroyed in a few moments... :whistling::crying::crying: are many people who destroyed the set

2. KraMer

KraMer Anor Nó Mille Fortis Supporter

hyper thats the whole point of lucky set, it takes effort to maintain it.

if extension jewel was added to shop maintaining lucky set would be really easy, which would quickly destroy value of regular ancient sets

also its not polite to call other people with names even if you dont like them and surely it isnt fitting behavior for ally leader of another major ally of the server, i have talked to you about it before and im pretty sure admins agree with me on that one.

Shine, Ezekiel and tdor like this.
  3. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Agree 100% with KraMer here. I even had a discussion with him, inside the game, some time ago on this subject. Lucky items are easy to obtain but the important thing is maintaining them so most of the players will have a set or two which are going to be repaired with this jewel.
    Jewel of extension also has a success rate of repairing the item instantly with full durability, which is 255.

4. MckenzieG

MckenzieG Supporter

may i know where to find Jewel Of Extension? I havent seen or found in game.
    where do they drop?

5. MckenzieG

MckenzieG Supporter

may i know where to find Jewel Of Extension? I havent seen or found in game.
    where do they drop?

6. Ahura

Ahura Member