I've got issues after game update.. pls answer it..

Discussion in 'Archive' started by LinuxDeTylmarande, Dec 3, 2011.

1. LinuxDeTylmarande

LinuxDeTylmarande Member

after this new update, I've got problems.. every time I run MU, I always get disconnected from server during logging in my account and at the same time I am getting a message from my browser about gameguard block as being bannable (http://www.blizzardmu.com/gameguard/warn.php?id=17&obj=376&ma=00ff51bf95b5&cn=) then at the end the game totally crashes.. I am wondering why I get these issues.. I don't run any illegal programs such as bots, hacks, etc., but I assume It is because of my VPN (Virtual Private Network) program.. Is there any solution to solve this problem?

IGN:Rinoa (lv309) Muse Agi Elf

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Upload your llahlog.dat from MuGuard folder and we'll see

I'm using VPN and i got no problems. But i'm curious why you would need a vpn

3. LinuxDeTylmarande

LinuxDeTylmarande Member

I'm using vpn as my internet proxy so i am able to connect to the internet.. here's my log..

Attached Files:

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Does it closes the vpn when you get the muguard error? Also try without the vpn and check if it gives the same

5. LinuxDeTylmarande

LinuxDeTylmarande Member

I suppose, It has to do with the VPN.. I can't use my internet without it ^^.. I can connect to official server which is MU Philippines through VPN, I got no problem with it.. but thanks for a quick reply :smile:.. btw Legion (IGN: Hector) is also dealing with this problem right now.. I got a PM from him regarding this issue and read a while ago.. I am looking forward to playing this good game again..

6. LinuxDeTylmarande

LinuxDeTylmarande Member

Hey Sephi, The problem that i had lately has already been solved by closing the FINGER.exe and ping.exe :thumbup1:.. I replied just to let you know.. btw, I am still having a problem with Aruan set as the "Increase Damage attack +10" still seems not working or maybe just a visual error.. please check that out when you get a free time.. Thanks again for helping me :D GL! :smile:

Arcadia likes this.