Items disappeared

Discussion in 'Archive' started by dangerkid, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dangerkid

dangerkid Member

Hello today i was lost 2 items or maybe is better to say are missing i was just receive the items that ia borrowed to Soul a week ago and now after he return the set GD i put 2 items in vault to can trade another sword from him but the vault was not oppening i think is from lag or something like that..i tryed 2 more times to clik on saftey guardian and when i pressed left clik to go away he oppened and i put 2 items there gd armour and helm ..after that i was trade Soul for the rest of items and when i came back to put all the set in vault i saw the items i ut before are gone i tryed to relog a few times but nothing. this is a bug or something?
    Anyway the trade was in Lorencia between 23:25,30 i dont know exactly time because i relogin a few times
    Thx for understanding in advance
    Have a nice day or Good Night ^^
    Ups forgot to say i was logg on ElenaElf

2. dangerkid

dangerkid Member

Any news here?

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Items do not just dissapear after leaving them inside the vault and checking them later. If it was a general issue then we would have received other reports as well.

Anyway, create a new thread on the ro language section and use your own language for a better explanation. We'll need all possible details such as: exact date, aproximate hour, exact character names that were involved, exact actions that you have taken before the items dissapeared, exact item names that dissapear, aproximate place where you placed the items.