Item bug [can't drop, sell, trade]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by KilluaYoukai, Jun 21, 2013.

1. KilluaYoukai

KilluaYoukai Member

Just started playing in this server again after ~2 years.

And I got this:
    [​IMG]

So basically, I can't drop, sell, trade or put it on the storage. Turned out to be dead space on my inventory. I got it from Dungeon_1 killing Ghosts.

I got a similar bug with an Elf Orb, it was "Summon Stone Golem" on the ground and on my inventory turned out to be something like "Orb+1", but I was able to sell it to the NPC, and ended up not paying attention.

I'd like to get that inventory space free. (Tried to relog and it didn't work) :(

2. KilluaYoukai

KilluaYoukai Member

So a new day, and a new fresh re-installed MU and I was able to drop it on the ground.

[​IMG]

It was bugged still, the item had no STR req whatsoever, looked wierd as hell. I hope the staff can track the error and prevent future issues.

3. Hopium

Hopium Member

found one of those in elbeland was able to trade it to a noob :p

4. KilluaYoukai

KilluaYoukai Member

I still have some issues:

[​IMG]

I'm kinda worried ... to be honest :(

5. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

have you installed that april patch ?

6. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Are you actually using our full client and the latest patch? You would imagine that lots of people would post simillar things if there was a problem from the server/client itself right?

7. KilluaYoukai

KilluaYoukai Member

I'm using this one: BlizzardMu-Full-Client - Download - 4shared (which looks like to be the latest full client - 2013/04/15)

Looking at the news, I'd assume the last patch was this one: http://blizzardmu.com/index.php?page_id=news&iN=516c1c116a0a9#news-516c1c116a0a9 (April 15, 2013)

And when I open the launcher, I get: (which I'd assume means I'm running the latest patch)

[​IMG]

That being said, there's one thing though, the MU guard thing keeps bothering me about this game: osu! (in my profile KilluaYoukai as you can see, I play it alot), so I basically can't play both at the same time (which kinda makes the Mu official help useless in a way).

[​IMG]

I don't believe this is causing the issue with item drops, because I need to close Osu everytime or MuGuard will close BlizzardMu instead. (in case you might wanna check: Twitch to see that's actually a game, not a cheat)

The entire Mu folder is added as an exception on my virus scanner. (when I tried it normally it would delete BlizzardMu.exe and MuEngine.dll while extracting the .Zip)

TL DR version: Any help is welcome. xD