Issues on EternalMU

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Ahura, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Ahura

Ahura Member

We experience lag from 1 to 6 seconds throughout the day.
    For example today i dismantle some jwls and it took allmost a minute to appear in my inventory!?! And is not an isolated case.
    Pvp/duel is pointless when you see your opponent after he kill you.

Lag on website. This issue is couple times per day, website is lagging very bad, most of the time you get a message that say "site is offline" and there is nothing you can do but wait couple minutes or sometime even more.

Jewels of Soul rate is either bugged or really low. Just today i`ve tried to increase some items with luck and at +7 or +8 he dropped to +0 and that was happening to me 3 times on 2 items. I know you cant have 100% chance on soul jwls but even the items with luck have allmost the same chance to drop to 0 like the ones who hasn`t.

Master / Seal of Ascension get disabled when you teleport on any map. The only thing you can do to activate it again is by switching char, but then again at first warp seal/buf is again disabled and iam not so sure about that 150% + experience rate. I make 400 lvl the same amount of time with or without Seal.

Well there are many other minor things but this is all i can think right now, maybe other players can come up with some additions.

Have a nice day all.

MckenzieG likes this.
  2. fijhong11

fijhong11 Member

i agree to that because i experienced it aso

3. Ahura

Ahura Member

I discover something weird today.
    I made couple duels for testing purpose and i used 2 sets for my bk. First it gived me 13552 (15743+1434) defence/rate and the other set 11675 (11708+1066).
    The problem is i got the same amount of damage with both, tho if you look at defence/rate the first one have a lot more defence and it should absorb more damage.
    So i dont know what to say here, is it a bug or what is wrong? Is like whatever you wear you get hit with the same damage no matter what.

Please Ice when you have time look on these issues, thanks.

4. MckenzieG

MckenzieG Supporter

i think defense rate does not work in pvp? those rate inside ( ) ? but it work in pvm.

5. Ahura

Ahura Member

Mckenzie if you look at defence before parenthesis is bigger but still has no effect!
    Well what we see in parenthesis is the normal defence and if you have full set you get a bonus. Every set offer a different bonus value so defence + xxx where "x" is the set bonus. Is not logical for any damage to ignore the defence and/or set bonus.
    Or at least this is what i know...

6. MckenzieG

MckenzieG Supporter

I feel it is really low ^^

7. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

DSR works on 0.97d only.

This is part of MU. You have a second spawn time when the opponent cannot see you.

If you didn't experienced this so far then it might be your provider. We don't have complaints on lag on any of our hosted games and most of them are inside same datacenter. An important thing could be the EU upstream which had problems and Gix noticed that too so it's out of our hands and they are the ones who need to fix it. I'm sure it won't take long since it's important.

You can't call this a bug, not at all. No luck items have 45%-55% while luck items have 75%-85% so they can fail.
    A trick that was shared on this forum was to keep the soul over the item for few seconds before adding it to the item and this really works. Adding them fast, one after another gives you more chances to fail.

The website may be facing either hosting issues or ddos attacks and it takes few seconds up to minutes for the protection to kicks in.

I also have so great news for you all. During this week or the next one we will move our servers to EUROPE, on the biggest company which has the best peering with all countries so you won't see that 0.2 seconds ingame delay at all once we are done. Unfortunately due to the MU engine being old, we cannot activate TCP Accelerator as we have it on our other gameservers because it will stuck accounts from time to time, but moving to EUROPE will solve all of these.

MckenzieG likes this.