[Involved:] muguard case 026. pls help

Discussion in 'Archive' started by DeathClaw, Sep 25, 2011.

1. DeathClaw

DeathClaw Member

I've just instaled new client and started it. I started autoclicker and it run for about 30 sec then the game closed and i get this message [Involved:] muguard case 026. :| wtf ? :| pls help me !
    And now every time I try to start the game it closes and it send me to that webpage with the banner for cheaters hacker ... with this message [Involved:] muguard case 026. ... and of course I don't use any kind of cheats hacks just look at my account I've been playing since server started hard and I only have 1 reset + lvl 393 night and day i've stayed on server for this ban ip ... :| .

2. Flowca

Flowca Member

can u play now??after that error??

3. Slasher

Slasher Member

Wait for a new patch.Hope this is the last one and the clicker will run smooth

4. DeathClaw

DeathClaw Member

It seems that the game guard is detecting the first clicker / autobuffer as it would be a cheat / hack , so if you want to play don't use the autobuffer from the game folder it won't let you play . Close the autoclicker then start game again and use other type of clicker/buffer or just stay online and it will work. Curiously that the clicker from game folder is detected as a hack ...

5. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

use the other clickers inside diablomu folder. We'll add a patch soon and you ll be able to use the default autoclicker