INVITY & WhiteFace SPAM&INSULT ME

Discussion in 'Archive' started by kabeen, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kabeen

kabeen Member

2. Scudhawk

Scudhawk Member

Wow. :glare:
    SephiroTH will handle this one.

3. Mirson

Mirson Active Member

o_O I don’t see offend here and I don’t understand your report spam? moments talking to post and you report spam... you also are often talking on the post which are classified as spam and somehow none of us aren’t just picking on you always have some problem ... not behave like 5 year olds because we can also begin to report such nonsense, and you can be sure that as you begin this very often appear in this section :)

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

o_O I don’t see offend here and I don’t understand your report spam? moments talking to post and you report spam... you also are often talking on the post which are classified as spam and somehow none of us aren’t just picking on you always have some problem ... not behave like 5 year olds because we can also begin to report such nonsense, and you can be sure that as you begin this very often appear in this section :)

SVImaster likes this.
  4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Funny that a guy who was banned twice for bad language and i'm sure it won't be the last time is doing a spam report.

That ?insult?, means ... Kabeen, go to sleep. So if you got no idea of other languages (polish as in this example) either use google translate or don't consider it an insult without knowing what it means.

Anyway, those involved in this chat you got a warning. Use english on post and don't spam with your own language ( available for any other language as well )

You may all meet in lorencia for example and speak your own language without any problems but keep the /post for english

PussyCat and SVImaster like this.
  5. Nikita

Nikita Member

Kaben. No one offend you here if you dont know. I don't understand you problem, cause if Romanian people talk 10-15 min in Ro languige no one report it as spam.... But maybe it depend of menality.... You are not owner of this server, but we see, that you guild feel that DIABLOMU is onl for you own... This massage was write late night ( 4,00 am.), when almost noone was active in game. No one got probblem with this short time conversation ( 3-4 min )... But of course Kaben :)
    No comment

If you want begin war also on spam, we can begin... cause you guild is master's of it...

SVImaster likes this.