ingame GM ?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Hyonson, Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyonson

Hyonson Supporter

I am wondering where all the ingame GMs have gone ...
    Mortivore, Alundra etc ...

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Mortivore is fired.

Alundra is still around, maybe it's busy these days.

Competent GMs don't grow like apples in a tree :) As for applications, they are always opened and for support there is the forum.

3. Alundra

Alundra Member

I'm still active, just been busy! If you have a problem or know someone who has one, don't be afraid to send me a mail :)

Gix, Marvin and Hyonson like this.
  4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Wonder why you deleted your post Mortivore...

I supposed you realized how pathetic you are right?

It's funny to say that good gms are easy to find when you were not one of them. And yea, if i didn't nursed you like a baby that makes me a jackass but it rather preffer this than being a fake guy like you which is a lot worse. Speaking rubbish behind my back while you were part of the team and stuff will always put you on my pathetic guys list. Anyway good luck on finding the perfect admin for you and i suppose it should be corrupted and nursing you all day with some sets and stuff while i will continue finding good gm's which obviously is not so easy :)

Oh, and excuse me for trying to remind spammers that we have some forum rules needed to be followed. Yea, maybe for brainless guys like you this is a bad thing we're doing here but fortunately every forum moderator and every low/med/big forum that respect itself has some posting rules and won't just leave people posting and reporting in total chaos.

And if it makes you feel better then fine: you quited, no one fired you. You quited on your own because i wasn't agreeing with such attitude from a jerk like you that plays on 2 sides. I've told you that if you want respect you'll need to offer it too and this will always be available everywhere and always but according to your age i won't judge you anymore. You'll learn these things when you'll get older.

My $0.02
    // TC

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.