IMPORTANT CHANGES -- PLAYERS OPINION -- VOTE

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gix, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

We have been thinking onto some changes so we need players opinion on that.

AFTER POLL ENDS WE WILL CHECK IP's OF THE VOTES. MULTIPLE VOTES = FORUM BANNED ACCOUNT

- Revert BOK+1,+2,+3,+4,+5 contents meaning great dragon drops from bok+5 and blackdragon from bok+4

- Adding Imperial & Goer/Doppleganger events ingredients: piece of paper and dimensional sign as original setting to drop from mobs over level 32

- Adding socketed items to normal drop but weaker than items from Selupan ( socketed up to +3 options )

- Adding sphere lvl1,2,3 to normal drop from mob and not from golden/silver box from event

- You can see SEED options for socket sets here Como Crear un Socket System - Primera Etapa Sistema Socket System (Creando Seed)

- Adding lucky coin to mobs drop as original setting

- Make Imperial Event as default: From Monday - Saturday BOSS drops securomikon pieces and Sunday you may enter with complete
    securomikon as much as you want depending on how many complete tickets you have. ( 5 complete sekuromicons = you ll enter 5 times in imperial event ). Sunday = 2 bosses

- Increased Golden monsters and we'll see if readding new invasion won't cause any problems after modifying a bit

- CC can be completed by 1 player (disable option for 2+ players)

NOW .. SUGGESTIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING SO POST ONLY TO THE SUBJECT

NO NOT VOTE WITHOUT POSTING SUGGESTION

What should drop from Imperial Event SUNDAY BOSS? What items? And remember 380 are for maya and socket for selupan

What items should lucky coin exchange. Write values for 10 , 20 , 30 coins exchange

Summer event will remain probably dropping golden cherry branch only

VOTE AND POST THE SUGGESTION

KraMer likes this.
  2. Gix

Re-created thread to make votes public

3. sirpako

sirpako Member

I can offer about sharing Lucky Coins to exchange to Excellent Items Low Level. Example:
    10Coins = 1 Random Item +6-9. +1-2 Random Options without Luck - Example: Leather, Vine , Pad..
    20Coins = 1 Random Item +6-9. +1-2 Random Options without Luck - Example: Bronze, Silk, Bone, Mistery..
    30Coins = 1 Random Item +6-9. +1-2 Random Options without Luck - Example: Scale, Wind, Sphinx, Storm Crow, Light Plate, Red Wind..

Something Like this.

And for sure from SUNDAY BOSS I would like to see the Ancient Items.

cheers

4. Sunrise

Sunrise Well-Known Member

From imperial event I think that should drop a box for each BOSS containing items excellent custom +7 to +11 with 2 max options.It also can be added ancient items so players will not wait only for Kundum(those who will not be in a Castle siege owner alliance).This will not overpower a player with items and those who will want to have items will come to the event.
    For the lucky coins issue here is my opinion:
    10 lucky coins:DS7 Ingredients
    20 lucky coins:BC 8 Ingredients.This is more wanted then DS
    30 lucky coins:BC 8,DS7 invites,creation,chaos.Those two type of jewel are there because it will not be only invites.Someone will get Invite,some chaos and so on.
    I think that this prizes are good because Lucky Coin can be obtained with MuHelper by adding it on exceptions.So many will have lucky coins.

Kindly regards,
    Sunrise

5. Geonnon

Geonnon Member

for imperial event - maybe an exc items +0 ~ 9 (anything might drop from short sword to daybreak)

10 coin = random pet or 1 jwl ( with pet i mean imp uni angel )

20 coins = 1 random low exc ( vine leatehr pad )

30 coins = random 10 stacked jwl(bless soul chaos ) or exc middle (scale , wind , bone , brass, silk, spirit, bronze etc) or chaos card >> and chaos card should give ancient or exc items too^^

:p

6. fratczak

fratczak Member

-leave the BOKs alone:p
    -yes and no, make them drop from monsters lvl 143+ (dark ice giant, dark coolutin, dark iron knight), or make them drop in CW only
    -sure, but make them rare as fu*k, and you'd have to make selupan stop dropping items with 1-3 sockets, and make him drop items with 4-5 sockets only
    -i don't like the idea of mu helper picking up spheres while the player is afk... however i've already done DG twice (after like few days of attending to summer event all the time) and i only have 1 key, 0 sealed boxes. i'd say make the spheres drop in crywolf only, or make a custom map with hardly any monsters, but monsters would drop spheres there.
    -
    -once again. i dont like the idea of event items being picked up by mu helper. leave the coin drop alone:p
    -no opinion about this one
    -go for it
    -go for it

in conclusion:
    NO.
    something has to be changed, but most of those changes you've mentioned are "no cool"

7. Gix

Imperial will never drop ancients. It's impossible for that

Also chaos card is a random item not something that will always give exec item

Sunrise ingredients for lucky coins? D'oh hell no...it's not worth it

fratcaz, socket items + 5 sockets = FULL OPT ITEM better than FO exec. Read socketed options in the first post

Spheres are not ment to drop in crywolf at all, but raklion and golden/silver box have 100% drop for spheres 1,2,3 so once you get key + box its 100% you will get a sphere with curent config

PS: NO NOT VOTE WITHOUT POSTING SUGGESTION

8. fratczak

fratczak Member

i wanted to edit my last post, but its too late for that (30mins rule) so i have to make a new post. sorry for spam

its nearly impossible to get spheres from golden/silver boxes. it takes 150 coins to get 1 DG invitation. 150coins = 8-10 summer events (2-3 days) lets say you can get 1 box/key every 3 DGs, so thats like 1sphere every week? takes like 2 years to get full set? nty

thats why some changes are necessary, however they cant drop there, where people level and use mu helper.

right now it's definitely too hard. but please, don't make it too easy

@@@@@@
    edit
    this argument is invalid. 1 piece/person. 5 people x 1 = 1invitation = 1 sphere.
    now i have to make 5x more runs to get each person 1 sphere.
    unless we gear up only one person... but whats the point in doing that.

anyway, just think about it. make it not too hard, but also not too easy.
    think about possibility of running 5 chars at the same time on 1 computer just to let MU helper hunt event items/spheres in devias

good night

9. Gix

fratczak this game is a team game. 1 piece / person from guild. 5 ppl x 1 = 1 invitation. Evey 3-6 you may go to DG with this formula so it won't take 1 week :)

They are supposed to drop from mobs over lvl 32 anywhere but ofc drop will be low so it won't be too easy

Other suggestions are welcomed

10. KraMer

KraMer Anor Nó Mille Fortis Supporter

question:assuming items up to gd/ds/dm etc would be back in bok+5 would it also mean that said items would be removed from kundun (and kundun would be restored to dropping only ancients)?

if so i'm voting for it!

hmmn about lucky coin rewards... 10-20-30 - 10 jewel of chaos-10 jewel of life-10 jewel of guardian assuming the drop rate of lucky coins is low enought.

another setting that comes to mind is only possible if you can set percentual chances to get x as the price..

10 coins - 1 jewel chaos 40% - 5 chaos 20% - 10 chaos 20% - 1 billion zen 20%
    20 coins - 1 1 jewel of creation 30% - 10 creations 20% - 1 jewel of life 30% - 10 lifes 20%
    30 coins - 1 jewel of guardian 35% - 10 jogs 15% - 1 jewel of harmony 35% - 10 johs 15%

for sunday boss i would imagine something similiar to dm coin from season 3 would be fine, only 1 coin=1opt since its only one day per week and there are many people competing for the coin

(administration team & some players probably remember how back at season 3 you could trade dm coins in exchange for an option added to your item)

so what im suggesting for sunday boss price to be is a coin that can be traded on forums for an option (you have an item +luck+dd and with coin get +ref added to it) or + (from +13 to +14 for example) added to an item of your choise.

requirements & rules
    since you can obtain items +luck+3 excellent options ingame (and its not all that hard either) in my opinion it would be only fair to be able to get items as good as that using this method too.

you can only request 1 item per month!

options to socketed items wont be available!

requests must be left by 25th of each month and administration takes care of them by end of the month.

item you request option for must remain in your vault from the moment you submit the request until the moment!

the coin must remain in your vault from the moment you submit the request until the moment!

you can add request adding option to any non socketed item (non exc, exc up to +luck+2exc. opts).

you can request + to any item (socketed up to +14, non exc up to +14, exc up to +14+luck+3 exc. opts)

there, everything done for you, now you only need to apply it (and find someone to take care of the requests if no1 currently in the team has rights and time to handle the requests)

ps:my suggestion would also make forum activity bolt since players requesting an option or + from sunday boss would have to register on forums in order to make the request.

11. Gix

Kundun is not ment to drop only ancients. Yes, the rate is high but exec may also drop from kundun. Thats since MU

For lucky coin donno...it should be smth worth it but 1 jwl is too less and 10 jogs would be too much

about sunday boss there won't bee smth like DMCoin. Too much stress, too complicated for others to understand + too much problems with player on/off, item not in it's place and so on so this isn't a good idea.

as fratczak said maybe we should stick to actual bok+1,+2,+3,+4,+5 drop and items like great dragon etc should drop in imperial and goer because these two events have no items ingame to be addedthat can be added without taking from other dropbags

12. KraMer

KraMer Anor Nó Mille Fortis Supporter

continuing with drop change suggestion:

crywolf bosses
    balgass:talisman that prevents item destruction at cm(whatever the name is again..)
    dark elves:talisman of luck 50% & the rest 50% shared between exc. daybreak, knightblade, albatross bow, great reign bow (the 2 best weaps below 380 ones excluding moss weaps for each class)

13. JarOo

JarOo Member

You should maybe add to prizes for example from DG pandas, demons etc.

14. Gix

Balgass already has that price kramer. Since the begining

Darkelfs got items like ashcrow etc already

We're talking about what i have written in the first thread only

15. Lion

Lion Supporter

Leave the BoK's like are now. If u add the best sets back in BoK+5 then imperial/dopple will become useless, since there is nothing worth left to be added on these events.:smile:

Just set to drop piece/sign from mobs and then we will can go in Goer/Doppleganger more often. If you set to drop piece of paper to drop from mobs too, you should make Imperial Event to be like it should be (from Monday - Saturday BOSS drops securomikon pieces and Sunday you may enter with complete
    securomikon)
    or
    let piece/sign like they are now, but add lucky coins drop from mobs too.

Socketed items should remain only on raklion event. Adding them to drop on spot will be too easy to pick them with the helper, so leave it like is now:thumbup:.

Leave the sphere drop like they are now.

-
    Sounds great since there are alot of ppl online, few more goldens will be ok :thumbup::thumbup:

Yes CC should work even if there are only 1 player.

Extazi and Shine like this.
  16. NightBlue

NightBlue Well-Known Member

I dont write about this thread.i agree with all ppls about this thread..
    But i write some of my opinions..
    As i see Gix your help is very much this season..Players with 1 rr can kill WhiteWizard/with 2-3 goldens/ with 6-7 they can go balgass event and kill dark elfs/with 9-10 rr can kill kundun etc...i think will be better to be strongest these mosters..Like s4 guys who had played on season 4 know that we had a max stats and we made 8-9 minutes to kill balgass..

i dont know if you make these monsters strongest server will be have a bug..but if your answer is not i think will be better with strongest event mosters.

17. Gix

No, making them stronger won't cause any problems BUT making them stronger will make it impossible for new or low rr players that's why we left the bosses as default as they are on the official server. It's quote annoying for the new players to be able to get some valuable items by killing bosses or entering doppleganger/ imperial after 1month of playing.

We will set double goer and imperial as default then so on sunday you may enter as many times as you want in imperial as long as you have a complete sekuromikon.

For the socketed items. Adding them to drop doesn't mean that all items will drop Lion. As you know, most items that do drop will be shields and ofc they will have no socket options or few options while selupan will provide sockets up to +3. This worths a try and ofc with the help of our players reports we will disable them from drop or leave them.

Also goldens will remain the same meaning max black dragon from bok+5 because if we'll add the great dragon set inside +5 bok, imperial and goer will become useless

Any other opinions for the lucky coin prizes?

Shine likes this.
  18. Shine

Shine Supporter

everything is fine, how it is now.

also u can make lucky coin.
    10: exc items weapons rings etc ( low class item 1+2)
    20: exc items weapons rings etc ( middle class item 3+4)
    30: exc items weapons rings etc ( high class item +5 item)

19. AppleX

AppleX Member

10 coin = 5x Bok+3

20 coins = 4x Bok+4

30 coins = 3x Bo+5

100 coins = Flame of Condor

20. Gix

There is no 100 coins exchange.

Also you can get one item only per exchange

-----

I will add complete invitations for the new events for the moment and we'll change it after testing the drop for coins

10 - imperial normal invitation
    20 - imperial sekuromikon
    30 - goer

Sunrise likes this.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.