Illegal Cage Entering : Last

Discussion in 'Archive' started by StoneCold, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StoneCold

StoneCold Member

From What it seems Last doesnt really care about the warnings he received from the MuMasters about altering the Game Files.

So here is he once more entering illigaly into a Cage on Server 2.

That's me On server 2 Using some Skins.

[​IMG]

Him attacking at the side of the Cage.

[​IMG]

He Swapped or something...And now he is in the middle of the cage.

[​IMG]

Cause I know he will tell that an SM teleported him in the cage.. I had 2 more parties On server 1 and Server 3 at this cage.. and he never appeared on those servers.. here are the SSs.

Server 1.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He never appeared on server 1.

Server 3.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My sm on server 3 never saw him as well.

vedalken84, Hermion, eXistenZ and 2 others like this.
  2. GitaaS

GitaaS DiabloMu Assistant Admin™

15. Modified World 7 (W7)

- All arena cages have their entrances CLOSED
    - Using another W7 that will allow you to enter inside cages without a soul master is strictly FORBIDDEN and it's considered CHEATING
    - Punishment: Up to blocked account for undefined period

I will go now ingame and have a long chat with him about rules!

LE: Oook, i move him to Lorencia so i can get his attention, he comes back, sw to server 1, move to cage using a sm this time, probably because he knew an admin was wathcin him, and after i was willing to talk to him he says this and goes afk :

[​IMG]

So my decision is this: since it is the 3rd time Last is caught entering illegaly to cages, i will give him a 5 days ban for now (If you ask me it would've been permanent), this may extend after further admin's dialogues.
    TC!

Slayer, Hermion, HaoS and 3 others like this.
  3. akkken

akkken Supporter

His at work atm :p thats why he didnt have time to talk with u:pand i think for such reports should be maden videos not ss cause ss cant proove that he go alone to cage T_T.... Tito didnt even made ss when he was enetering the cage... in my opinion report is inconclusive:p take care. And as well i dnt see him enetirng the cage so huua :).

Rorix90 likes this.
  4. GitaaS

GitaaS DiabloMu Assistant Admin™

When i asked lopekBK 4 minutes ago to make a print screen and show it to me he start sayin LAAAAAAAAAAAAAG ,LAAAAAAAAAAAAAG and then he ALT+F4-ed himself, but as i watched him for 5 minutes before that he was killing pretty fine in the 70 70 arena spot, where we all know that lag is a bitch and spot can run. Just a notice for everyone:

[​IMG]

Play fair, or i`ll start making raids everyday on all server with the admins team.! Take care, closed! Only Seph and staff may post here further more.

5. StoneCold

StoneCold Member

The SSs is in order... He didnt entered the cage... but he appeared in the middle of it...

what i cant understand how he did it.. how he entered the cage even though he never appeared on server 1 or 3.. and no sm teleported him.

:unsure:

6. Brook

Brook Member

first of all players just don`t read the rules i see ! second of all just for the way Last speaked with an MM he should be banned ! 3 time the MM are looking around the maps invisible to see what goes around and they caught Last 2 times so far and i see this is his 3 ! and last thing akkken if you use one more time " huaa " or any word like this towards a staff member ill ban you

Hermion, eXistenZ and Rorix90 like this.
  7. Lion

Lion Supporter

yea at work, but he had time to sw from s2 to s1 and again to s2....c'mon u think we are so stupid .... why u guys cant remove that stupid patch??...

@no one kill you if you use and you are caught with that patch 1 time( just a warn or 1-2 days ban),but this is 3rd time when he is caught using this patch.... my oppinion is that he deserve a delete account. coz im pretty sure if he dont understand 1st and 2nd time that is illegal to use this patch, even now will not understand

Remember guys to play FAIR

StoneCold, CyPher, Hermion and 4 others like this.