iGAY / GoldenCOW

Discussion in 'Archive' started by inxanekilla, May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inxanekilla

inxanekilla Member

Ladies and Gentlemen of Blizzard,

I want to inform you that I have been watching the ranks of blizzardmu carefully since the arrival of ThietBinh and HandSome, two recently banned hackers. These hackers, like these two new ones both were able to generate a mass amount of jewels and levels within days. Reaching nearly 100ml. This process, even with seal and panda took me one month on my RF and many here know that is still very fast. Like the two hackers previously mentioned iGay and GoldenCOW have likewise appeared randomly on this server, GoldenCOW just created today, now 100ml by the end of the day.. iGAY, hads been here slightly longer, maybe a week, got to 90ml and is now slowly working his way up as to appear legitimate. I'm sure if an admin looks at the date of creation of either of these two characters in the database you will notice many abnormalities. I do not have any physical proof, and that is because it is impossible for me to find and shadow these characters and watch them gain their fake levels, are Mu Masters are unfortunately too few and failing at this duty. Not to say they arent doing a good job, just saying that there isnt enough coverage to watch all the time, and even then things like this are impossible to predict and track. Maybe others are afraid to post with no proof, but I am not afraid to stand up for what is right and inform the higher ups of what is going on.

On a side note, when I spoke with iGAY ingame, he said he has been playing his character here for over one year. I've been here 6 months and not seen him until a week ago(and I adamantly believe this person is a liar with alot to hide). Something must be done about this, or im afraid your server will lose many players, because no one wants to play competitively with those who have an unfair advantage in all aspects of the game.

Thanks for your time. -iamDOOM

2. Java

Java Member

I agree we need more MuMasters because i haven't seen Messi on for awhile and i now am working 2 jobs and don't have too much time except for late at night gmt-6 to go on and try and see things...and usually noone is active at this time and so it doesn't work out the best

Back on topici have passed these names on to Gix and hopefully will hear back from him with what these two players are doingunqo

paul01 and Raspberry like this.
  3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

It's been taken care of already. Seems most vietnam people can't play fair.

By the way, inxanekilla, do me a favour and next time PM me or a GM.

PS: Guys, should I remind everyone that it's actually summer and people are going more often outside, comparing to other seasons?
    Obviously during holidays and nice weather, population decreases a bit on any server but a -10-20% it's not a great downfall so relax ! There are differences between winter and summer regarding server population and that's available for any gameserver, not just Mu.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.