I have a problem

Discussion in 'Archive' started by archalv, Mar 11, 2016.

1. archalv

archalv Member

I get Disconnected every 1-5 hours.. I can't leave my char afk gaining levels because it just disconnects it after some while and also the game bugs out a lot that when i press something like M C or V it doesn't open anything.

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

The only time when there was a d/c issue from the hosting provider was about 3 hours ago and lasted for a couple minutes (already announced on forums), if you got dc outside that time frame window then the host didn't fixed routing with all countries yet and in this case you should be patient until they do (although I can't see any problem reported by the network monitor) or you experience issues on your end which isn't something we can solve on our side especially since you're in Latvia so you're close to the server and the time response is more than good and in this case you'll have to wait for the fix on your side which is done by your own provider. As for the M C V keys, no idea as I didn't experienced that. If you're playing in window mode your Mu window screen might deselect sometimes when you do alt tabbing a lot which in this case you should click again on the MU window from your taskbar, probably that's what happend and in this case you'll hear that windows beep sound

Go to the downloads page and follow those instructions, run your client in compatibility and admin mode and set DEP for it. Also add it to antivirus exceptions and microsoft defender if using it and make sure you don't inject anything in main process. As a last resort restart your computer and extract client again under a different folder.

PS: Make sure you also state your character name when requesting for help so we can check logs as well in this case.

3. archalv

archalv Member

My Char name is ArTuuRS, the M C V thing is not because i have clicked out side the window.. im playing MU and moving and they are not working, for ex. i was in dungeon race and i wanned to open the map but i couldn't so i ran blind... My connection is pretty good and also could it do something with 3 acc's from 1 IP? Like auto-dc if too many acc from 1 IP

4. Gix

No, there are people playing with 4-5 accounts just fine, there isn't a a limitation /ip here. Give it a few hours, run just with a client or two only for now and see if it gets better later on, I know a simillar routing issue was experienced by few people in Poland about 2 days ago and it got stable few ours later without happening again. Also didn't heard anyone not being able to open minimap or character window so far unless playing in winmode and mu window being deselected so not sure what to say, looks like your client is glitched somehow. Try deleting the client, re-download full version, extract it into a different subfolder and apply the instructions given on the download page http://eternalmu.com/downloads

We'll also going to perform a fast routine maintenance tomorrow as we reloaded different server options quite a few times since we started and we didn't restarted the server which isn't that recommended.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  5. archalv

archalv Member

I tried redownloading, moving somewhere else etc. and installing those 2 programs didn't help. I am not the only one that has the bug that buttons don't work, but i am with the small amount of people who are getting randomly disconnected. I have been playing since the server opened, was the 1-5 that joined. I started getting the disconnects about day or two after the opening.

6. Gix

Well there were no changes on the next days that could affect that. As for the buttons, only the inventory window might get locked temporarily in case the server anticheat feels there is an illegal activity. By the way, try switching servers too and see if you notice any difference. (If you usually play in server12 switch to server2 and viceversa)

If you still encounter issues give it a few hours and wait for the tomorrow maintenance when we'll refresh the server settings as I also changed a setting that might be related with disconnecting a character on a specific skill that uses a bigger attack speed on higher values of agility which will become effective after a server reboot.

Just in case this might be related with the setting that we just changed and will become effective after tomorrow's maintenance change the skill you are currently using until we restart the server.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  7. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

I've been confirmed that this random dc issue has been fixed after today's applied correction regarding certain skills speed checks. The anti-cheat settings were a bit too strict for a rr server.