I am not agree with Gixx in Cheater post (closed)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Mavis, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Mavis

Mavis Member

we all know about DL skill, and we all c the place where mobs died (zen)
    ok, u can said that skill effect all around him, but that is all around him not all the screen, like Soul' Nova

zen, items drop everywhere, en short time when he go and come back, when the RF stand there, he cant kill 1 mob, and how do u say that when RF go (not 1 min) and teh DL can kill every mobs like that,
    even a child can c something strange,
    it s ok when u have some advance to FATE guild, but when it s too clear like that,
    I think it s not right,
    U can say anything like u think it s ok, or u checked this checked that,
    but as I've seen in video, totally hacked
    p/s: u can said u r pro, I am noob, only pro can do that, we all noob cant

2. Mavis

Mavis Member

it s ok for other FATE Guild member hack, I dont care when it is I just seen them, dont have any video or pics
    but this is a clear evidence, I still dont get u, Gixx, it s toooooo clear

3. Mavis

Mavis Member

Or u just say it clear, FATE Guild member can hack
    then we will not say anything about this anymore

4. Mavis

Mavis Member

I will tell the story again for u to read and think
    The RF come to DL spot>> wow, alot of zen, item on the ground>> it s still ok>> the RF stand there, pick up the zen (or waiting for they disappear)>>ok?
    and when the ground clear>> he goes (to the right) for 18 seconds>> comeback >> wow, zen, items all aound>>???what is the promblem here?
    u said zen and items dont disappear??
    but when the RF goes>> it s all disappear, not 1 there, but how can the DL make zen, item all aound in 18 secs?
    how?
    and the RF do down, kill 1 mob>> bam bam bam, at least 2-3 secs per mob>> and just remember, that DL level is lower than the RF??
    is that DL is super pro or st??
    or that RF is super noob?

5. cof

cof Member

Relax Mavis.

But let me say something clear.

In that video, when rf come to the spot, we can see all mob repawn same times. So they get kill at the same time before. There is no skill of dl can do that but hack.

Well,in my opinion, if he is vip member, he can get a warning and continue stay. It is fair enough cause this server need money to stay. But next time will ban.

If not, this idiot deserve get ban immediately.

6. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

Mavis, what are you talking about?
    As soon as we saw this video, he was kicked from guild.
    We don't like cheaters in FATE either.
    I agree that it was hacks, and that is why I removed him from guild, but it is Gix decision, and remember, the log should have picked the hack up.

So don't go blaming FATE, we removed him. We were not aware of him hacking.

Gix, cof and Hyonson like this.
  7. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

First of all your english sucks.
    Secondly, when i am closing a thread use PM and don't open a new one just to show me your cocky attitude.
    And third, are you serious making 4x posts one after another? Did you ever read this forum rules or even server rules? I'm pretty sure you didn't
    Please do not be pathetic. If you are a vip yourself you think you can break the rules and get away with an warning?

VIP or not we don't give a crap here but as i have said, we don't only check videos but logs only and there is nothing wrong there. And i've just explained why he could kill those mobs together and you can clearly see that in the video. Mavis stayed close to that DL and gathered all mobs in one spot and you should all know that if you hit with fireburst in a close mobs spot they'll get AoE damage (i have no idea if mavis understood what aoe is). This is the only reason why he is monitored and not banned so far.

Also, you may donate $1000 and you'll still get banned if you get caught cheating. We had such example on DiabloMu and everyone saw that when some guys that donated over $2,500 were banned for this exact reason.

Also, Mavis stop mentioning FATE guild name here just because you don't like them. Do you see me making asumptions about Vietnam players when atleast i have the right reason to do it? 90% of those who tried to cheat in this server were vietnam players so i should ban you all and treat you all the same and as you see i'm not doing this so either show some respect when you're posting or get out of here.

Banned 3 days for breaking forum rules and making 4x posts. Next time if you want to contest a decision send a PM don't open a new thread with such stupid title.

Also, next time it will be permanent because of post #3 http://forum.gamesymbol.com/f544/i-am-not-agree-gixx-cheater-post-closed-523567/#post726264. Don't you ever say that again when you don't know shit about us or this server and how much we care about being fair to everyone. Unlike other servers we've never EVER gave any advantage even to our closest real life friends for over full 6 years so i will take your comment as a direct insult towards us. Go make your own server if you feel you can manage it better.

cof likes this.
  8. cof

cof Member

Sorry if I have something wrong. I just need a place to relax and don't care about these idiot cheater/hacker.