How to increase chaos machine success rate

Discussion in 'Archive' started by PingPong, Mar 2, 2013.

1. PingPong

PingPong Member

Anyone got a link or approximate item cost or something to get the %.

I've failed 2nd wings 3x, prolly because using too cheap items for the %. One time that i used 1.7M zen item it did work.

Anyone know if price is related to the success % and about how much is 90% really?

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

I haven't seen such guide not even one made by official fanatics. Also keep in mind that rates, formulas, etc were never released or leached from GMO.

3rd wings mix rate is 40% as default. Thats the value that has been reached to, during the years since they were added and was accepted by webzen as default.

We got the same rate but we're thinking on increasing it to 60%, however this can be done only after tomorrow's castle siege.

Also, the main key here is to add good items. Such as 380 level items, socketed, etc.
    Remember that I am talking about adding a +13/+15 item +luck which increases your chances a lot. Making it +9 only it's quite unnecessary.

PS: Please use an adequate thread title next time. "Chaos Machine %" is a title that will be hard to be found with SEARCH so i changed it to "How to increase chaos machine success rate"

PingPong likes this.