How about making zen worth something?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Avalon, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Avalon

Avalon Member

Lets make bigger pots at expencive prizes. For now a 6 pack with x large pots costs 9k, thats 1,5k each pot. How about we have 50 pack pots for 500k (Thats 10k for each pot)
    The new pots will be the most important thing for afking, and it will also mean that zen is worth something. (PS. Don't make HP pots in 50 pack, maybe a 20 pack, because any higher will ruin pvp (whenever you enable it again) or CS)

Does anyone agree with me?

Further notice: I know we got small pots in bigger packs, but they are useless and does not cost anything...

jamescicio likes this.
  2. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

It wouldn't be bad , but not in castle siege :D .
    Castle siege would be better to keep 6 pots , or even 3 hp pots :D .

But on the main server , pots could be raised , depending how the staff sees it .

I think that if there were to be more pots , then there should be a party experience bonus, although zen is better when 2 players are near, adding 50 pots would make afking for groups of 2-3 , i think 5 character should have a boost of 10% exp . It would make room for new players.

My opinion.

3. Kratos

Kratos Member

not a good idea to raise pots...would just make it easier for people to afk...and not have people being active

4. Avalon

Avalon Member

People afk no matter what, big pots or small ones. Big just takes away the long repots.
    And the main point is zen usage. If zen is worth something, we might start stores to sell stuff for zen.

5. Kratos

Kratos Member

or just use looter so we can get the 10-30 k zen or more if +zen items and then there wouldn't be any point to raising pot price or even opening store...so even if pots were to be raised...zen isn't hard to get...so just disallow looter even though it makes it hard to get jewels etc...some people have advantage of a specific looter so they don't fill inventory up with crap...

an idea: how about bringing back marrytrace and making it cost a certain amount of zen or something

6. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

would be better to make more pots and increase exp for 5 members party in this case the main char sm/mg with es could not worry about repotting , even my sm with mana pend and staff must repot , would help to be assured that he is fine, let's not talk about the poor new players who wan't to afk in 5 member party and cannot , i still see it as a good idea , but making 5 member parties have a advantage so no one gets left out . Seriously it's a game .. and i don't see cs as it's purpose to fight but it still makes it cool :D. Anyway i vote for pots , more pots doesn't hurt the new players m and that's all i care about.

7. Avalon

Avalon Member

Okey, then make the 50 pot prize 1 or 2 mill. Then its really worth something.... Or even an higher prize!

8. Avalon

Avalon Member

Seph? Any answer here?

jamescicio likes this.