Homemade spinner

Discussion in 'Archive' started by calvi1n973, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

Okay since any computer program is bannable if it mimics the player spinning, what about this. I have set up my mouse and a mouse pad with a battery powered pack that slowly vibrates(use in biochemitry and chemistry to mix, called an inverted vortex). This pack vibrates the mouse enough that it moves it about 2-3 cm, which is enough to move the mouse around on screen. Is using this to attack in combination with taping down the right mouse bannable?

What if i pay my 12 year old brother $5 an hour to sit there and spin it while watching tv (but he will not be watching computer screen, just making the motion with the mouse.)

What if i just sit there and rotate the mouse while i listen to music, watch a movie, or do homework. I would be doing other things, and would not be paying attention to a screeen. a GM could easily come around while i am doing this, see that i am spinning and non-responsive, and ban me for using spin clicker when really i was there the whole time not using a clicker, just not paying attentnion to the GM asking me if i was there. Can i be banned for spinning the mouse myself and not watching the screen? is that a hack?

Are all of these bannable?

2. eZ3kieL

eZ3kieL Member

yah :)) u are a spinner user .... don't lie , i was barracks on firs spot and u user auto zen pick-up :oops:

NightBlue likes this.
  3. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

ya and i stopped when i was banned for it a few days ago, so don't post this here

4. saruman

saruman Supporter

why u cant understand the policy of this server its only allows the client clicker ??
    its to hard to understand that ?? damnnnittttttttt ..... u made u want another clicker but rules are rules .........thats all, respect or you suffered
    all respet that rules its verry simple or respect rules here or who cant make this or dont want can leaves this srv

NightBlue likes this.
  5. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

which one of these is illegal? all 3 of them? im not using a program

6. Lion

Lion Supporter

Ok.Maybe u will make as u wrote in first post, but the GMs don't know if u use/not use a program as long as you dont answer.

So, stop using it. There are alot of spots for every class:peace:

7. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

you really want me to add the AFK rule ? Why some of you are so pathetic ?

Use two accounts instead of spinner, use party etc. You dont even need a spinner if you know how to arrange your mouse cursor

Doing homework, watching tv, movie etc and moving by hand the mouse ... doesn t this sound so damn stupid like it does to me ?

8. CyPher

CyPher Member

You want us to beleve that everyday you will sit and rotate your mouse on your own? Be serious.

And your inverted vortex theory is highly unplausable. Vibrating motors under a mousepad... be they 2 or be they 4 will not create a circular motion!!! They will slowly bring your mouse to one of the mousepad edges and eventually your ingame character will stop attaking because the cursor will be in the edge of the screen.

Seriously cut the crap. Dos everyone think the staff here is 12 years old?
    Even if you will manualy rotate your mouse for a day, you will not everyday. So stop! SERIOUSLY STOP!

Do you want us to forbid every clicker possibile? even the normal rightclick one? Because its easy to do! It take only 10minutes to forbid any existing click faster than 1-1.5 seconds in the server.

Nobody needs spinners, you can easly set a DL/MG/ELF on a spot corner to attack continuously and lvl up as fast as anyone.

Moved to General Discussions. This isnt a game problem its a cheating dispute.

9. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

Fair enough

10. Kratos

Kratos Member

i remember cypher saying on ts3 or here at 1 point that even in past seasons spinners weren't allowed...but if i remember correctly almost all sm's and/or dl's and elves in s4 used the spin clickers...and i know gm's saw it...including CyPher and Jimmy because i called them to move a character off spot...so then why weren't people banned back then CyPher?

i.e characters who used in s4...just a normal spin clicker...D3vilish (me), Godrix, DanG3rus, a couple dl's, and at least 1 elf (Rapunzel)...so according to what you had said almost everyone on server in s4 would have been banned for sky event or spin clicker then or the arena patch?...only thing that has changed is you added "only use clicker from client" which you don't really know if someone is using that one or another one that clicks...so whats the point of even saying that?

11. CyPher

CyPher Member

Bad news for you wiseguys, and great for us!
    SephiroTH Just finished a new anticheat system and EVERY CLIcKER that has these options will cause you clients to imediately CRASH!

The next DiabloMu update will be for this and you will all byte dust with your inconveniences about spinners and looting clickers!

12. Kratos

Kratos Member

but if we don't use clicker for spinning? figuring out some way to do it...will that still be banned^^? because it would still get by the anticheat? or what would happen then?

13. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

mouse recorders will also be forbidden. This announce shouldn t be made since it's not official yet and it's developed for the low server atm where u won't be able to sit afk since there are no spots
    Still...using a mouse recorder or so won't be able to have the autoloot function

// TC

eZ3kieL and CyPher like this.
  • Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.