Help please

Discussion in 'Archive' started by reketir, Jun 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reketir

reketir Supporter

Hi my character name SUMRAK ... i donated and buy socket set royal with 5 emty socket slots i cant add sockets in web ... so i buy seedsphere water lvl 5 in premium webshop , then in game i put in items and nothing hapens 0 options only something like this in slot 1... (1) - this is not opt. and not work help me , fix this problem i spend lot of money for set who is crap (( and why its only royal set ... why not exe royal set
    pease help with this problem

2. tdor

tdor Member

If socketed items also had excellent options, they'd be overpowered.

You may want to consider posting a screenshot of the item you're talking about.

3. MckenzieG

MckenzieG Supporter

from premium webshop.
    it clearly states that

Note: Excellent and Socketed options does NOT stack together so you cannot have them both.

4. reketir

reketir Supporter

yes but why socket slots emty all ?

5. KraMer

KraMer Anor Nó Mille Fortis Supporter

since sumrak couldnt post screenie im here to do it for him

[​IMG]

Shine likes this.
  6. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Thats what happens when you don't care about reading.

[​IMG]

A socketed set + seed sphere lvl5 is way BETTER than any excellent set and you didn't spent a lot of money for that so stop bluffing. I see that Ice even added a bonus of 2000 credits so you got even a better offert here.

You don't really expect paying 50e for both excellent and socketed sets or just full socketed options, don't you? Not even those 9999x weekend servers don't have such low prices, considering we are talking about one time payment for one of the best sets.

All slots are empty because thats how the webshop works. You have to buy the seeds separately or use the ingame ones.
    The main point is obtaining one of the best sets with all socket slots, thing which is hard to do, inside the game.

Example: A socket item has up to +9-10% reflect, damage decrease, etc so its twice better than an excellent one. As i've told you in the PM, exe + socket are used usually on fun servers that don't last long.

Also, next time decide if you are going to use a thread, a visitor message or a private message. Don't use them all! One would suffice.
    And wait for Ice answer, he takes care of eternalmu, not me.

7. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

reketir, Gix is right here and you need to pay attention on the notes that were there from the very begining. A set containing both options will indeed be too overpowered and too cheap if you thinked on that.
    A socketed set is twice better comparing to an excellent one and you get it full emtpy socket slots for ~ 6000 credits while a dragon knight set costs 7000+ so it is logical that you can't buy a whole socketed set with exact socket options you want for less than an excellent one. For a few credits though, you can buy +5 seed spheres and this is the reason why the royal set is so cheap, because we calculated it's total price including the seeds you have to buy and it's total would be abut 8000 which is a bit higher than the dk set and a fair price.

Shine likes this.
  8. OoRedBulloO

OoRedBulloO Member