Help please (ML)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by EvilDante, Mar 17, 2016.

1. EvilDante

EvilDante Member

I have a problem.
    I performed the second time 3rd quest. ML remains as was, but now I have 0 Points and raise the Master level up has become very difficult.

Admin, Can u reset my ML to 0lvl or please return my ML Point
    (03_17-08_13)-0001.jpg (03_17-08_14)-0002.jpg

2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

We don't reset ML by request.
    The Master Level Experience is x10 (normal is x100) as stated on the website so you will have to spend some time for the rest of levels until 700.

3. EvilDante

EvilDante Member

I have got 162 Master level now and I don't have any points for these MLs. I have paid 300 credits to reset 3rd quest. When I got the 3rd quest again I didn't received these 162 points back. does it mean I can't get 700 points on max level? I can get 538 points maximum. Why so? is it Bug??

4. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

@EvilDante , the master level starts from from 401 to 700. When we say 700 we refer to 400 normal level + 300 master level (new seasons like 9/10 may have up to 330) so you can get a maximum of 300 master points not 700 (master points start from 401-700, they require a minimum of 95 lvl mobs and the master exp is x10 for these 300 master levels) . As for staying on the same level without the points after reverting class and redoing 3rd quest I will forward this to the web developer and as soon as I get an answer and in case we need to apply a small update to the script so it also reverts your ML to level 0 and 0 points I will let you know and contact you for a ML level change to match your exact points that will fix it.

By the way, have you reseted your character? If not then do that and send me the screenshots of ML after reset.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  5. EvilDante

EvilDante Member

Yes, I have done the reset and I have attached the screenshot after the reset (My first message). And how long should I wait? I cant stand on the locations I stand before. I have donated more than 50 euros from 4 accounts for you and I dont want from this server because of this.

6. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

@EvilDante , if you were told to wait then be patient (first message didn't mentioned that the screenshots are made after a reset so that is why you were asked about that) as not everything can be done in minutes. In this case we contacted the web developer to adjust the web script so we have to wait first for his answer too. Also you don't need to mention that you donated a certain ammount as we do our best to help everyone equally not just those who donated.

Send me a private message here with your two character names and a screenshot for each skill tree and stay online on server2 so I can contact you there.

7. EvilDante

EvilDante Member

I have written you

8. Gix

So all good now?

9. EvilDante

EvilDante Member

Thank you so much for your work!!!
    Everything is working good

10. Gix

Good to know. It's just a fix we'll have to apply on the revert class web script as currently it doesn't seem to reset the Master Level correctly too although it does resets the tree itself as it should. Not a hard fix, and we will apply it as soon as the web developer gets online.

If there is anyone else left that reverted his class on website and remade the 3rd quest while previously being on higher master level just send me a message here in forums if you miss any ML Points and it will be taken care off.