[Guide]How To Make Jewel Of Harmony

Discussion in 'Archive' started by samuraiu, Dec 20, 2007.

1. samuraiu

samuraiu Member

Tho turn GemStone into Jewel Of Harmony u must follow the next steps :
    1. u must go to kanturu tower coord 140 183 were u will find a gate, u can enter the gate only if u wear MoonStone Ring :

[​IMG]
    2.after u enter the gate, if the quest is made, it will transport u into Rafinery Town, if not , u must make the quest so u can go to the Rafinery Town:
    [​IMG]
    3.once u are in the Rafinery Town u go to Maya and put your GemStone there, the rate is 80%:
    [​IMG]
    4.if u are lucky Maya will transforme your GemStone into a Jewel Of Harmony:
    [​IMG]
    Good Luck Making Harmony Jewels !

2. Aaape

Aaape Well-Known Member

Good 1 ghostdog. Many ppl are still confused of using gemstones and etc. This will help them ;>

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

yep, a real helper. Thx GhostDog

4. timothy001

timothy001 Member

But where can i find the GemStone??

5. puidewiz

puidewiz Supporter

drops kantru tower ...

6. samuraiu

samuraiu Member

and barraks, u can find it on maps over 300 lvl !

7. odiesergs08

odiesergs08 Supporter

when can we use the jewel of harmony??

8. Tudo

Tudo Member

You can use it for boosting an item's options.

9. RustySky

RustySky Member

hmmm nice one ghost i hope i can make one mine

10. RustySky

RustySky Member

i can't find now moonstone ring??? in the past it is drop in stadium but now i can't find any....

11. Pryszczu

Pryszczu Member

If i good remember name of that NPC is elpis not Maya, however you defeat Maya in boss battle :p

12. Vigant

Vigant Senior Member

nice guide, thx

13. ASERO

ASERO Member

who drops moonstone ring? :D

14. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

depends....see kantru, icarus

15. r3dpuma

r3dpuma Member

only one thing i`d like to add... Gemstone drops now in devias castle too ;)....and another thing...u DONT Ring of Nightmares to go inside the rafinery and make gemstones !!! u only need it to go inside and defeat the Nightmare (complete maya event)

16. jesizkrist

jesizkrist Member

Jewel Of Harmony are used to add another option on item which appears YELLOW OPTION....there are about 10 different YELLOW OPTIONS...so juz hope that u'd get Damage Decrement Increase on Protection Parts...and get IGNORE SD RATIO or SKILL ATTACK POWER on OFFENSE(WEAPONS) after u have that YELLOW OPTION on your item...you can use High Refine Stone to boost that option...for example Damage Decrement Increase starts off at 3%...u can use High Refine Stone to make it +4%,5%,6% and 7%...7% is max....and so on....but inorder to use High Refine Stone, your item's rank must be higher...for example+9 = 3% DDI(damage decrement increase) if u want to get to +4%, then u must upgrade the item to +10...and so on.....P.S...i believe Moonstone Rings drop at Lost Tower 1...i'm not sure myself ^_^ well worths a try

17. jesizkrist

jesizkrist Member

eventho this aint a Suggestion Section...but this thread is about Gemstone and Jewel of Harmony...JOH makes good options..so it should be more rarer....like the old saying, "Best for last, You offer the best to get the best" JOH = good...so it should worth more than just 99M or 1 Jewel = 1 JOH....JOH+Gemstone drop rate should be reduced to make it better :)

18. r3dpuma

r3dpuma Member

JOH drop is good as it is....dont worry.. if u want to get the best options, u need alot of JOH`s ...over 100 pieces...so the drop is ok ;)

19. RustySky

RustySky Member

weee have to dig in k7

20. sauce

sauce Member

i agree with jesizkrist.Personally, i feel that the server's "economy" eg. buying and selling is not that good compared to other servers. I would prefer if the GM could decrease the drop rate of Gemstones significantly and increase the success rate of JOH so that there will be a balance. This would mean that there will be more "butter trade" amongst players and there would be a sense of pride owning a refined item. I believe that this would encourage the players to play more frequently just to be amongst the top few percent. Apart from the routine lvling up and hunting, there is not much to do in the server espically if u have max stats, you get bored easily and may think of quitting. Well if the proposed change is carried out, players with max stats will have something to play for as some of them may not have refined items as yet. This would provide a challenge for them to play more frequently just to get the best options and by options i mean refined options. I think most of us playing MU strive to be the best and beat the rest while at the same time make as many friends as possible.:D . For me, i would certainly play more frequently because i want to have the best items with the best options. Well most of u guys out there are with me on this.;) I think that is the reason why we play games, to go as far as you can and to achieve as much as u can. Well this is just my 2cent worth but i hope the GM takes note of this post. If anyone disagrees with me u can always reply and STATE why u think the server is fine with what it offers.

P.S: Glad to know that it is very difficult to make a fenrir. This is what i am talking about people. :)