Good Evening Team DiabloMU

Discussion in 'Archive' started by romanul, Jan 6, 2013.

1. romanul

romanul Senior Member

That evening at CS I was about 40-50 people. And those in Hell have been 10 people.At the last minute I won, I could not give a good combo because STUN.
    I want to be removed if possible, or get stunned but not so often.
    Please change something about STUN.

With respect Marcel Good Luck

2. batejello

batejello Member

Stunt work on all not only on you. Its a good BK extra bonus and is good to stay.

So!!Ry !! likes this.
  3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

So you actually ask us to change MU. Sorry but you are playing this game because Webzen created it, not us.
    Taking out stun or default game features would be non-sense and i haven't seen any server that did that (i am reffering to season 6 episode 3 servers and above since this ability doesn't exist in lower seasons)

Also, there were lots of times when another guild Play4Fun or Pk4Fun (can't remember the exact name they are using now but they were the CS owners lots of times) defended CS with 5-7 people against 20-30 and no one complained.

You have to learn to deal with it especially since the stun ability has it's disadvantages as well since it cannot be used with high level weapons but maces cathegory only.
    PvP is not all about standing face to face and just attacking the other character: it requires strategy above all. This is something that people tend to forget, not to mention that games are supposed to be competitive and fun.

Thanks for understanding

So!!Ry !!, Aaape and StoneCold like this.