Good Evening all BlizzardMu gamer!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by HellBeast, Feb 8, 2013.

1. HellBeast

HellBeast Supporter

Good evening guys and Gix!
    Now i got 200 MT
    I have 1 question that do we have some other chances to improve our char?Like relife or something like that
    I suggest that can u please add some event for ppl who get max MT to improve ourshelf,Gix?

Thanks for reading!Im HellBeast

P/S:can u guys tell me how to improve my char?
    I got a nice set,dont know what to do now:p

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Congrats.

Well first of all, you should now build better sets, start dueling a lot, etc.

relife = rebirth meaning you can reset your character. We have thinked on a simillar system with max 5rr so people won't get bored once they reach full stats, but no idea what the other players think

3. cof

cof Member

1 vote for rebirth.

4. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

I think it would ruin game play adding stats since reset players will level up with non reset players , this would be good if there would be plenty of spots. Let me say this since i have returned , server has good uptime good jewels rates great exc item rates , only problem is lack of game masters who can intervene and check hackers in game because i know you check sephiroth but you got other stuff to do.

Another problem would be bugs , seals ( visual bug shows different time/date for seal) , dark horse bug ( Horse returns to lvl 1 ) , after you have a duel you have change to pk the person in the duel arena , there is a nice buy that players are exploiting ( they equip a dinorant and use impale and deal 10 000 dmg ) , soul master lvling on spots using nova ( 1 nova kills the mobs in kanturu 2 ) quite a few more. I would say invest in upgrading bugs and keep it the way it is. It is great ! Great fun thanks to gens system , good bok drop rate. And what to do after your ml 200?

You sit in lorencia and go afk , people will say Wow nice char :D and you have completed your mission in mu online :p.

Digimortal likes this.
  5. paul01

paul01 Member

i think is not good idea to put reset because the game is unfair,, when alot of ppl get to 200 ML then you should add reset ...now that players have full master better make duels...

6. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

It's a low experience server. You knew this from the start, also that there was no rebirth. If you have messed up your character then it's your own fault.

DARKSEID likes this.
  7. Gavileitor

Gavileitor Member

A few words...

I start play blizzard mu because is a slow server and dont have reset , if bmu put reset on that kill entire server and gameplay.
    U have ML 200 but dont have castle , maybe that is a good incentive for u and keep playing ur rf :).

8. PingPong

PingPong Member

I say no, wouldn't be fair to change the server when you need it changed.

As to what you can do now, would be to play other characters, and help your friends and guild to win events and minigames. Sharing is more fun than hoarding.

Best of luck!

9. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

// OFF-TOPIC

10. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

james even heard of visitor message feature? Use that if you want to send Terra a message

nova and dinorant should be fine now.

ONTOPIC:

As Gavileitor said, CS should be your next motivation when you reach max level.

I have also seen a server with 10x and maximum 5 rebirths that is also selling items and they still got plently of players while the owner is a douchebag. I won't understand why some players are being really supportive with such servers...

Anyway, you reached 1 max char out of 7 so plently of time to start another if you really got bored of the actual one.

11. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

-1 Please don't add reset. I joined this server because it has low rate and no Reset. GMO style is the best!! Thanks.

12. Agape

Agape Member

make it 1 max rebirth and more mls, maybe 300mls, and make rebirth clear ur stats and give u an amount according to ur class char so pvp would be still a little balanced :) and @HellBeast try to get all +15+28! ^_^

13. bendan

bendan Member

solo medusa and record a vid on it oh btw is medusa event on ?