Goldens

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Dannyc, May 15, 2011.

1. Dannyc

Dannyc Supporter

With the current bok drop rate it's really frustrating to go to invasions... after 20 mins of searching in tarkan and atlans you get max 2xBOK+5 and 2xBOK+4(i never found more than 2 goldens on those maps, so i guess there arent more) and when you go Noria very excited to see what drops... guess what? ZEN! yey!
    And i'm sure i'm not the only one who's thinking that, the people that i've talk to about this all agree on that....
    Even on servers with much(much) lower XP goldens have a 100% chance to drop something. Also it's not like every items it drops is good for something... (after 6BOKs in a row of zen, i get some pants with Max HP?)
    Please think about it...
    Thanks!

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Those servers got that becase they have either invasions pretty rare or they have the normal golden dragons, while we got the new ones as well.

For example, raklion golden great dragon gives you 5 different boks (+4 and +5). So imagine invasion every 3 hours and over 10 golden monsters each of them giving atleast 1 bok and up to 2 and 5 boks.

All new golden bosses like Iron Knight for example will give you 2 boks and as i've already told, the golden dragon gives 5. Getting 4-5 boks out for 10 ( speaking about bok+5 because the others have higher rate specified on forum ) it's good enough for every 3 hours

akkken likes this.