Golden Dragon Invasion

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Wuji, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Wuji

Wuji Member

I've been playing for a few days now and I really enjoy the game, but there is one thing that's seriously making me think about quitting.
    This is the Golden Dragon Invasion which keeps flooding my screen with fireballs, golden dragons and unnecessary noise.
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who is annoyed by this, especially since it seems to go on for hours. So my question is:

IS THERE ANY WAY TO STOP THESE WRETCHED BEASTS FROM RUINING MY HUNTING SESSION!? :crying:

Thanks in advance,
    -Wuji.

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

First of all welcome on BlizzardMu.

I suppose you are new to this game (MU) right ?

The noise effects can be reduced by pressing ESC and change volume or by using the no-sound client as for dragons flying over towns this is how players know there is a Golden Dragon Invasion ongoing. I can't really see why this disturbs you so much as i never heard a simillar complain ever since this game was launched.

Also, just to mention that this is how the game was created and we aren't the creators, but the Webzen company. It's their game and we play by their rules as this is a private server.
    While we can change some game aspects, some of them simply cannot be modified.