Golden Cherry Blossom Branches...

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kratos, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Kratos

Kratos Member

I collected 255 golden cherry blossom branches...brought them to noria and traded them to cherry blossom spirit and get non exc, non ancient sacred glove+0+lk and it has no durability...is this what it is supposed to be because it takes forever to get 255 branches...i would think the reward should be a little better than that...please let me know what the % are for getting different items from the cherry blossom spirit

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I see the post here and your reply states 70% exc and 30% ancient and possiblity for crap like i got...how does that work when 70+30 = 100...shouldn't it only be exc or ancient then and not crap? just wondering unless i'm understanding the percents wrong...

thank you gix for your explanation on the matter

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Hello there Kratos

By trading 255 Golden CB Branches you may get exec items up to 3 options just like you would get from normal drop.

The rate doesn't work 70% + 30%. It's separate for excellent and ancient items.

So 70% for excellent and 30% for ancients.

Let's say that you combine the branches and the NPC chooses the EXEC combination so you will get a 30% fail rate and 70% success rates on an excellent item.
    In our 2nd case the NPC could choose the ANCIENT combination so you will get a 70% fail rate and a 30% success rate on ancients.
    So it shouldn't be just exe or ancient in this case.

We have calculated that by going every 3 hours and hunt for golden branches you could actually sum 255 pretty fast, however I will consider your suggestion and increase the rates by +15% for excellent items and by +35% for ancient ones. The change will be applied after today's server reboot.

3. Kratos

Kratos Member

Would i be able to get my branches back or not?

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

They are not refundable, unfortunately.